How to tell when basketball consumes your life.....

drob50

Magic Johnson and David Robinson ON CARD autos
Real Name
Adam
eBay User
None
Some may know, others wont, but I run a company that sells and services security products around Australia - no name dropping, just setting the scene - lol

And it recently occurred to me just how much I subconsciously work my love for the San Antonio Spurs into my company.

So last year, I had my major safe brand redesigned, including a new logo and colour scheme, which I wasn't intending, but turned out to be silver and black. It wasn't my idea, but what they came up with.

Then it came to expanding my range and had to create new model number/series for different products. They don't necessarily need to mean anything, just be a letter combination for reference. I found myself with 5 new product groups in the range, named:
DR Series
TD Series
TP Series
MG Series
KL Series

I am sure you can work them out! lol

So now I am wondering, when and how has ball consumed your life and non basketball related decisions?? :lol:

My son's initials are MJ and the dogs nickname is the big O
Well played Norm.... well played!

Thats hilarious....... i wish you had used an AB series or a PM series..... LOL
Don't worry Matt.... I have some new models in early design stages! :lol:

A friend of mine had triplets - all boys and named them Kobe, Lamar, Derek.

Yes - she's also a Lakers fan.

Nicely done! 2 Lakers and a Kardashian!!

every time I see a number, I think of someones jersey number - watching the lotto draw on TV for example... number 40 will fall, and before its even hit the rack at the bottom Im yelling "SHAWN KEMP" at the TV... Ive been doing this for 20 years now ahaha. My girlfriend thinks Im weird.... so do I :-P

I worked with and Irving and i always call him Kyrie. He has no idea what i am talking about.

Even better i now work with a Kris Humphries and i comment of how his bball skills are improving. Also no idea hahaha

My wife and I always had Kobe picked out if we had a boy and guess what I have three girls!!! I tried to convince my eldest daughter who is 22 to call my grandson Kobe and nope it didn't happen...and then my cousin has a boy and guess what she calls him.... Yep Kobe James....

My wife and I always had Kobe picked out if we had a boy and guess what I have three girls!!! I tried to convince my eldest daughter who is 22 to call my grandson Kobe and nope it didn't happen...and then my cousin has a boy and guess what she calls him.... Yep Kobe James....
Kobe James! Double whammy

I have a couple current signs
1. wife gives me a mission to upgrade our camera to take more family photos. all i researched were cameras that took amazing macro photos
2. my 2 year old son is pretty sick dribbling any ball.. with his feet. He also has a mean kick. I am very very disappointed... not only because he's going to get eggs in my basketballs :mad:

Back
Top Bottom