How to stop notification alerts for 'likes recieved'?

Its not currently available. But I put in a request in the early days for it to be added and I've been told the option will be available in a future release. So for now, just don't write anything that people will like :)

What's so annoying about it? It doesn't pop up in your face like PM's do & doesn't send you an email.

it just stays alerted untill you go to the page to acknowledge it, and you cant get to your inbox with acknowledging it... and for what? to know someone likes what you wrote? its worse than just writting short replies like "agreed" or "pm sent" that we have removed....

Its not currently available. But I put in a request in the early days for it to be added and I've been told the option will be available in a future release. So for now, just don't write anything that people will like :)

i guess i can stop posting :(
cheers

it just stays alerted untill you go to the page to acknowledge it, and you cant get to your inbox with acknowledging it... and for what? to know someone likes what you wrote? its worse than just writting short replies like "agreed" or "pm sent" that we have removed....

You could click on Private Messages (up the top of the page under the Ozcards logo, next to new posts) that will take you straight to your PM's :)

Back
Top Bottom