How to know when you are addicted to this hobby????

How I know I am addicted to the hobby:

1. Looking through up to 15 pages of sale threads looking for PC cards.
2. Sitting on the couch looking through my whole PC after I get another 1 more addition to it! :D
3. Watching about 5 box break videos a day.
4. When I get $20 and I want a $50 card I won't be able to resist buying a $20 card or a few cards instead of saving for a nice $50 card. :( (this is beginning to change! :) )
5. Looking at this on eBay atleast 5 times a day: Sports -> Basketball -> Trading Cards -> Auctions Only -> Time: Ending Soonest.

Cheers,
Whitey

I'm the same with eBay but around 10 times and newly listed

i know im a ddicted... i try do as MUCH overtime as possible at work to support my hobby. past 2 weeks, average 40 hour week, personal best week ending 14/11/2012.
Monday 9th Nov: 7am -7 pm = 12 hours
Tuesday 10th: 7am-7pm = 12 hours
wednesday 11th: 7am -6pm = 11 Hours
Thursday 12th: 7 am - 7 pm - 12 hours
Friday: 7am -3 pm, ( no overtime on fridays, site foremans wont let us work back :(
saturday : 7am - 6pm = 11 hours (saturday rate :))
Sunday!!!!! 7am-5pm!! - 10 hours sunday rate!

every single minute of overtime, i think about cars, boxes and cases and its the only thing that gets me through :)

my family, my friends and most importantly my girlfriend always ask " what do u get outta this waste of money?" and i simply reply. SATISFACTION!, and to my sister, i tell her that instead of me wearing a $2000 handbag that my husband bought for me, i collect superstar autos that are HISTORY

my family, my friends and most importantly my girlfriend always ask " what do u get outta this waste of money?" and i simply reply. SATISFACTION!, and to my sister, i tell her that instead of me wearing a $2000 handbag that my husband bought for me, i collect superstar autos that are HISTORY

Hell yeah! I will vote for you for PM! lol

actually ill talk about a dream i had lol when i purchased the leaf 2012 the greatest box, it garentees u a ali auto. i had a dream i got the box.. i opened the box, and all my family were around and the card wasnt signed! it was a dud, i woke up so angry and emotional lol i rang my girlfriend the next day and told her and she said this hobby was getting way outta hand :( lol so i finally got the box, opened and there was a auto!!!! and it was that intense i bought another box lol

You know you are addicted when you start dreaming about cards.....yes that's right....dreaming about cards.

It has happened.

Cheers
Matt
haha many of nights when i cant sleep i dream i in a card shop and i start busting boxs of top shelf stuff..............then i wake up and get:mad: and then:cry: and then go a little:confused:

Back
Top Bottom