How to know when you are addicted to this hobby????

When u sell your Fender Telecaster deluxe that you bought 5 years ago for $2300 then sell for $1100 just so u don't miss out on the last few boxes left of 2012 draft prospects ... Then once is sold a d u have the cash, u quickly jump online footycards.com.au and there all sold out... BAHH still hurts to this day :( now I want my fender back :(

When u sell your Fender Telecaster deluxe that you bought 5 years ago for $2300 then sell for $1100 just so u don't miss out on the last few boxes left of 2012 draft prospects ... Then once is sold a d u have the cash, u quickly jump online footycards.com.au and there all sold out... BAHH still hurts to this day :( now I want my fender back :(
come on guys group hug:hearts:

When checking into a hotel room you are asked if you want wireless Internet access and say yes before the question can be finished , then the you log into Ozcard trader before unpacking any luggage.

When the next hotel you check into makes you pay for the access and you pay without even thinking twice then log straight into ozcardtrader.

By the way it is f#*€ing freezing here in Iceland....no wonder they call it Iceland

Back
Top Bottom