How to know when you are addicted to this hobby????

xavierty

I WANT ALL 03/03 FLEER PLATINUM NAMEPLATE!!!!
Real Name
kristan
eBay User
xavierty
COMC User
xavierty
i thought i would have some fun and see what 3 answers you guys would come up with feel feer to post would love to see what people have to say :)

How do you no you are addicted to this hobby??

1/ When im waiting for a K Love card on ebay to finish and my lovely wife calls to to the bed room:oops: ....i say not tonite i have a headache :D then finish winning the auction:whistle:

2/ i put a card in my office (somewhere) and i cant find it, so i stay up for the next 5 hours looking for it. if i done no were it is i cant sleep! FYI it was a k love 1/1 and it was on the kitchen table:mad:

3/Forget to put a bid on a card for my nameplates pc and it sells for 3 bucks, and i crack the sh:ermm:ts and want to sell my whole pc..........i get over my glumpy mood 2 days later and move on.........sort of:whistle:

hope this get some good answers!! thanks for looking guys and girls

Classic! =D>

1/ lol have not done this before, but have ended "cuddle time" to go bid on a card. lol Woman... they just don't get it :rolleyes: lol

2/ Have spent hours looking for a card... and yet won't take 20 minutes to clean the study. :crazy:

3/ I have missed numerous auctions on Ebay :mad: usually takes a day or two to move on... But there are auctions I have missed years ago that still hurt, as I have not seen the card again since. :(

Another sure sign is converting money to cards...
Example: My wife got a parking fine a few weeks ago ($85), my comment was "Thats a Larry Bird auto! Dammit!!!" :)

Classic! =D>

1/ lol have not done this before, but have ended "cuddle time" to go bid on a card. lol Woman... they just don't get it :rolleyes: lol

2/ Have spent hours looking for a card... and yet won't take 20 minutes to clean the study. :crazy:

3/ I have missed numerous auctions on Ebay :mad: usually takes a day or two to move on... But there are auctions I have missed years ago that still hurt, as I have not seen the card again since. :(

Another sure sign is converting money to cards...
Example: My wife got a parking fine a few weeks ago ($85), my comment was "Thats a Larry Bird auto! Dammit!!!" :)
oh mate this is priceless man im still laughing , i love the bit about the parking ticket.....we think alike:thumbsup: oh and nuber 2, my lovely wife keeps saying to me ...........well if the office was clean you would no were everything was lol

I am still upset about the parking ticket! lol

I automatically convert money to cards now...

Wife: "I did the food shopping today"
Me:"How much was it?"
Wife: "$450"
Me: "$450?! Jordan auto..."
Wife: "What?"
Me: "Nothing..." lol

Have you decided what you are doing with the Bogut patch you pulled the other day?

I am still upset about the parking ticket! lol

I automatically convert money to cards now...

Wife: "I did the food shopping today"
Me:"How much was it?"
Wife: "$450"
Me: "$450?! Jordan auto..."
Wife: "What?"
Me: "Nothing..." lol

Have you decided what you are doing with the Bogut patch you pulled the other day?
haha thats how i am, going to hold onto theboogie patch atm as im chasing the patch set from certified.............ar another pc patch set. hay could you pm me your addy, just cleaning the office and want to send some cards to you,?? thanks mate, loved your post!!

1. The daily ebay sweeps for PC stuff!

2. You feel sick when you get home and there are no little padded envelopes in mail!

3. You watch You Tube Videos of people opening boxes and immediately buy 2 boxes.
haha well done mate im with u on number 2 and 3 and and one haha lol i love getting mail!!

Lol I know I have a Derrick Rose Topps Murad Box Topper somewhere, have been looking for 12 mths :confused:. think I may have put it in a book as its oversized, its with a Tom Brady Box Topper Patch Card. I know I have not traded or sold but am buggered if I can find them, so still looking :oops:

Lol I know I have a Derrick Rose Topps Murad Box Topper somewhere, have been looking for 12 mths :confused:. think I may have put it in a book as its oversized, its with a Tom Brady Box Topper Patch Card. I know I have not traded or sold but am buggered if I can find them, so still looking :oops:
haha i have a jumo k love auto some were and i must be getting close to finding it .............. not many places left to look:D

9! wow

I am Ebay, OCT, COMC and maybe Blowout... lol Which ones am I missing? lol

I know I am going to find an Ellis 1/1 one day!!!!!!! :woot:

How I know I am addicted to the hobby:

1. Looking through up to 15 pages of sale threads looking for PC cards.
2. Sitting on the couch looking through my whole PC after I get another 1 more addition to it! :D
3. Watching about 5 box break videos a day.
4. When I get $20 and I want a $50 card I won't be able to resist buying a $20 card or a few cards instead of saving for a nice $50 card. :( (this is beginning to change! :) )
5. Looking at this on eBay atleast 5 times a day: Sports -> Basketball -> Trading Cards -> Auctions Only -> Time: Ending Soonest.

Cheers,
Whitey

How I know I am addicted to the hobby:

1. Looking through up to 15 pages of sale threads looking for PC cards.
2. Sitting on the couch looking through my whole PC after I get another 1 more addition to it! :D
3. Watching about 5 box break videos a day.
4. When I get $20 and I want a $50 card I won't be able to resist buying a $20 card or a few cards instead of saving for a nice $50 card. :( (this is beginning to change! :) )
5. Looking at this on eBay atleast 5 times a day: Sports -> Basketball -> Trading Cards -> Auctions Only -> Time: Ending Soonest.

Cheers,
Whitey
haha love number 4 mate im still like that but im trying to get better lol

Back
Top Bottom