Quoc
Take one $60BV card:
ripcard_0001.jpg
ripcard_0002.jpg

Rip it :cry:
ripped_0001.jpg

Still worth $30BV now :thumbsup:
ripped_0004.jpg

I think it was a decent idea by topps. Just very poorly executed.
There should be some clear instructions to show how to rip it without makin a mess of it. Some perforations in the card for a cleaner rip. Anyhow I really doubt the card would hold even a fraction of its 'halved' value on the market as it is now. Effectively card is worth next to nothing now which is why I was quite hesitant to rip the card in the first place..

on the flipside :D

MOJO Goodness!!!!!!!

Rip cards are in 07/08 topps
a mini card inside every rip card
auto minis randomly inserted and too scarce to price

didnt really wanna rip it cos it was a nice bird/dr j/magic insert but definately glad i did...
i was just chasin a rodman auto and what ya know :D

altho I'd probly prefer a normal sized card its still pretty cool and pretty rare

So you have to rip open/apart a nice /99 legend insert to get a mini card? Definitely should be better designed so as to allow a "clean" opening at the back of the card...cool idea though and nice Worm mojo!

cheers, it definately made up for some mediocre box busts this weekend.
the funny thing is my best mojo pulls to date, that is my precious :D (MJ autographics) and now worm mini/bird/drj/magic rip card have both come from low end end boxes with probably the hardest odds of actually pulling good cards. Might have to stick with the el cheapo boxes cos the guaranteed hits in mid ranged boxes just never seem to hit the mark...

That card has BV$60???? WOW!!!

Maybe it's the fact that it contains a mini (possibly a mini auto) that makes it so high.

Pretty cool concept IMO, bugger the original!!!

Back
Top Bottom