How to check Esp coloured patch numbers?

NRL FAN

Broncos4ever
Real Name
Katrina
Guys i have forgot how to check on what numbers are what with colours? How many of each etc etc. K

Ok. The reason why i was asking for Esp's colour chart on their jersey patch cards is because i just received mine in the post "special thanks to Barry" and Esp's colour chart is saying both Broncos Corey Oates jersey patch signature cards numbered #1/50 and #2/50 only have 4 different colours? Mine is the number #1/50 and it has 6 different colours on the patch (purple, black, grey, white, green and gold) and i am also pretty confident that the #2/50 also has more than 4 different colours? I would like to know just on how accurate this chart is as i am not all that confident on it, K

Yeah i just checked "Kudjin's" Corey Oates jersey patch signature card numbered #2/50 and it looks to have 5 different colours on his patch, not 4 like what Esp's colour chart is saying? K

Ive had a few jersey cards pass through my hands and all the info has matched up with what I had. Having said that, I haven't had one Corey Oates card. Could be just an issue with the Oates?

Ive had a few jersey cards pass through my hands and all the info has matched up with what I had. Having said that, I haven't had one Corey Oates card. Could be just an issue with the Oates?
Well i am 100% correct in saying both #001 and #002 has more colours than Esp's colour chart. Maybe Kudjin could confirm with his, K

So i just ckecked Kudin's Oates jersey patch signature #2/50 and it clearly show 5 different colours, Purple, Black, Grey, White and Green. Esp's website is saying that it's a 4 colour patch? K

So i just ckecked Kudin's Oates jersey patch signature #2/50 and it clearly show 5 different colours, Purple, Black, Grey, White and Green. Esp's website is saying that it's a 4 colour patch? K
When I enter #2 in it says it is 5 colours

Oates_2.jpg

Not sure what difference it makes what the website lists.

Ross

When I enter #2 in it says it is 5 colours

Oates_2.jpg

Not sure what difference it makes what the website lists.

Ross
Thanks strange? I just tried it again and now i am getting the same as what your getting . #001/50 is now saying 6 colours and #002/50 is saying 5 colours. Someone from Esp must have changed it early this morning as i swear yesterday it was saying both were 4 colours???? All i was saying is that the website wasn't correct and for those that are chasing different coloured patches it would have being disappointing to buy a certain number unredeemed to discover that you might have only been getting 1 colour instead of 3 or 4. K

I had previously copied down from the website all the colours for Oates Sig Patch and there was no 5 colour patches #/50.
#1 & #2 were both listed as 4 colour Patches.
So I would also say the website has been update for the Oates #2/50

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom