Lenny55

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Lenny
eBay User
lefit-16
In ok condition (7/10)

image.jpg

Hard to say as he didnt win the brownlow as he was a self confessed drug cheat. But he was featured with the brownlow on other series of cards too. thought select may have bought out a signature card of the 2012 brownlow winners mitchell and cotchin.

The 2013 Select AFL Prime Signature Redemption Card should be able to be sent back in a second time for a Dual Brownlow Signature Card with Mitchell and Cotchin. Or one card each for Mitchell and Cotchin with the same design as the Watson Brownlow Signature Card.

It would make the set and series a lot more intriguing. They should have signature cards. But, Im sure Select wouldnt do this though.... They would want to sell the Cards on their website for $200-$600 each before thinking about doing that

BTW No idea on price TeamCoach 3D B&F Watson card with brownlow on it. Wouldnt be cheap anyway

I see where you're coming from here: in terms of any Watson Brownlow card, what it all comes down to is how sentimental a collector still might be about such player. Yes I understand such stat is now dated however any generic high end collector may still be prepared to pay as much as $200 for either card you're talking about as 1) that was the time of the time and 2) Jobe had the courtesy to hand in his BM as to be fair many dons were hard done by that ASADA scandal IMO. Now speaking of Cochin and Mitchell, I DO think and hope those predictors cards of 2016 should hold value in themselves close to what the Dangerfield one is as it was not till 2016 when they were actually proclaimed Brownlow medalists. If that doesn't quite answer your question, I do think select will sooner or later revisit the Brownlow legacy theme in a series ii release but that would probably be when we finally see BM's from Port (IE Gray?, Vines?) and GWS (IE Whitfield?, Kelly?)

Back
Top Bottom