How is it fair a thread gets locked with an admin hinting towards ppl not should trade with me?

SpiderFan

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Charles
Obviously some bias on thread.. like lock the thread but to hint out and assume ppl will now avoid me is off, i've made 3 fair trades in my short time here.

Thread was locked because everything had been said that needed to be said and wasn't going anywhere other than around in circles.

I don't think anyone was saying don't deal with you. Just the actions in the other thread may give the perception that unless the card is graded Gem Mint 10 then it's going to be a hard to keep you satisfied and that will turn people off making deals with you as it will just be too hard. I read it as friendly advice more than anything. The hobby is small here and if you get a reputation for something it's very hard to shake.
Admin do a great job treating everyone fairly on this forum so probably best to respect their decisions on any post /matter.

Honestly i was going to ask for it to be locked and i didnt want it to go into the detail it did, facts remain tho and u can prove all that was said.

It does seem like a bit of a boys club here and i don't appreciate the assumptions, if i wanted to game the system i would have bought 10 boxes, i didn't. Thread should have been locked, i agree with that but yeah to throw out the other stuff just seems vindictive.. like have your say then lock it. There was a comment i was going to respond to b4 it was locked, i had msged them about feeling mislead around 2 weeks b4 i got the box. They were not responding which is why i felt if the box is bad i was entitled to get it refunded.

Definitely no bias, the thread was going around in circles and as you have said needed to be locked.

Not vindictive at all, take it as advice. I had not commented on that thread at all but watched and made my own views on the situation, the people involved and those commenting. If I was being vindictive I could have banned you from the site.

Definitely no bias, the thread was going around in circles and as you have said needed to be locked.

Not vindictive at all, take it as advice. I had not commented on that thread at all but watched and made my own views on the situation, the people involved and those commenting. If I was being vindictive I could have banned you from the site.
ok, but any comment towards the repackers? They sold me damaged goods and ignored me and i needed to get afterpay involved... me speaking out means people should now be wary of trading with me.. ok, feel free to lock it but will appreciate you don't add your two cents before doing so, even ban me and i'm ok with that.. but the lock and have the final world kind / hinting i'll be a bad trader for arguing my rights imo is a shit go.

I think everyone agrees that the card shouldn't have been in there and you were right to contact them to see what was going on. If they ignored you and you had to escalate it to afterpay to get them to take notice then we can all understand that.

Some of the other comments in the other thread probably didn't give the best first impression for people. I hadn't seen anything you had posted before and it was quite a drama filled thread, so honestly I would probably think twice about any deals.

That thread is locked now so no point in dwelling on it. It's done.

Take the admin advice and move on or don't it's up to you. If you want to have positive experiences I would take the advice.
If you want to keep making drama filled posts it's not really showing yourself in the best light to the community is it... ;)

I think everyone agrees that the card shouldn't have been in there and you were right to contact them to see what was going on. If they ignored you and you had to escalate it to afterpay to get them to take notice then we can all understand that.

Some of the other comments in the other thread probably didn't give the best first impression for people. I hadn't seen anything you had posted before and it was quite a drama filled thread, so honestly I would probably think twice about any deals.

That thread is locked now so no point in dwelling on it. It's done.

Take the admin advice and move on or don't it's up to you. If you want to have positive experiences I would take the advice.
If you want to keep making drama filled posts it's not really showing yourself in the best light to the community is it... ;)

Yeah that makes sense, I just felt a sense of people making statements that i guess i knew were wrong and I felt the need to correct it, things escalated from there. I don't care for the drama, prior to this just posted some standard trade offers, also gave away free cards to a member. But yeah not worth the drama, next time (hopefully there isn't one) I'll just stay away from the forums and leave a facebook review to avoid all the back and forth.

Back
Top Bottom