How Do You Display Your Cards

mattharper85

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Matt
eBay User
mattharper85
Hey guys, would be great to know how you all display your cards or store them. Personally thinking about purchasing a display cabinet. So please put up some pics or let us all know.

I bought some acrylic shoe stands a while back for my admittedly very small card collection. I have two large book cases so after a bit of re-organising etc Dad converted three of the shelves into cabinets which is perfect for what I need.

image.jpg

I bought some acrylic shoe stands a while back for my admittedly very small card collection. I have two large book cases so after a bit of re-organising etc Dad converted three of the shelves into cabinets which is perfect for what I need.

image.jpg
Nice mate looks great. Nice collection of assorted areas. Like the 'Bond' auto

I bought one of these cases from Supercheap Auto (one of the guys in another thread recommended it).

Quite nicely priced too at around $50 I think.

They are excellent and I need to get another one.

Other ways I store them are sleeves for my 96/97 Flair base set and other stuff that fits in to sleeves:)

Please note, I do not own most of these cards in there any more.

DSC02372.JPG

Well you just made everyone else's display look crap lol.

I love the ring on top of the case and jordan dunking. Very nice Jordan auto jersey as well

I don't see the point in owning cards if you can't display them...

The best way to start is with the Ikea Deltof glass display case for $150 plus $50 for the L.E.D light set and a dimmer off eBay.

There are a few guys on here with similar displays, but I'm the only show off it seems( I wasn't going to this time I swear )

Back
Top Bottom