Hot Products in NBA cards ????

Gameday Online

OZCT Supporter
Real Name
Peter Thompson
eBay User
supa5
Hi Everyone,

Peter again from GamedayTradingcards.com. If you do not already know I am working on a massive trading card website meant to become the number one resource on-line for information on Sports Trading cards. It's a long process but the site will get there. I am currently working on a section of the site called NBA Trading Card Central ( All about NBA cards ).

I am wondering what card sets released in the last 3-6 months are hot. What sets are people collecting and what is the most recent product or products to hit the market. Also what products coming soon are collector's eagerly awaiting.

Thanks in advance for your help

Peter Thompson :D

I am looking to cover all trading cards ever produced for the NBA or basketball. It will take a long time to do so. I am looking for experts in all areas to help. Someone who has a knowledge of older NBA cards would be a great help.

Thanks in Advance

Peter Thompson :D

Hi Peter, welcome to the boards!
Not sure if I get your question, but some of the more popular brands over the past year have been UD Exquisite, UD Ultimate, UD Black, Topps Echelon, UD Chronology, Topps Finest, UD SP Authentic, Fleer EX, and UD SP Game Used.

I'm looking forward to 08-09 Ultimate, and Exquisite (another year to wait)!

Back
Top Bottom