Hornsby Collectormania Show on May 11

Venue: The Hornsby War Memorial Hall in High St, about 150 metres from the Train Station and Bus interchange.

Not 100% sure Matt. Mike and i will be there but I will ask around and let you know on the other usual's.

Not 100% sure Matt. Mike and i will be there but I will ask around and let you know on the other usual's.

Well that show falls on Mothers' Day so I'm out

if anyone is at this show and sees a Wally Lewis signature card numbered 5,50,55,150 or 155 please let me know.

Les Topolski is attending with 4 tables of trading cards and we have some giveaways and door prizes from ESP. Collectormania Fairs covers all fields of collectables so there are model cars, action figures , lego, Coca-Cola and many other items as well as trading cards available at these shows. Same applies for Canberra show on May 4 , Newcastle on June 8,. Wollongong on June 22 and back to the big one at Penrith on July 13

Last edited by a moderator:
Hall is now full for dealer tables, 63 tables. Only two trading card stands, Les Topolski with 4 tables, other things on show include Coca-Cola club 5 tables, 3 action figure dealers 8 tables, 2 Lego 2tables, 2 coins and stamps, 1 DVD and mags, and the rest diecast and other toys. Can announce though we have a special guest for our Newcastle show next month on June 8, former Knights, State of Origon, World Cup and Test player Robbie O'Davis will be attending for a meet and greet and signing session. Hornsby show opens at 9am. Free chocolates for the mums.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom