Home Made Cards

DarthAnnihl8or

Ginobili is God
Real Name
Ben Gallagher
eBay User
DarthAnnihl8or
Hi there everyone, thought I would show off a few home made cards that I've done. Looking for something new as the money is very tight and can't buy anything to add to my collection. So I made a few of these up, so far I've done mainly Essendon and a couple of Geelong ones.

These are a set I call High FLyers, obviously based on high marking:

Scan0006.jpg

These are my version of logoman cards, I will replace the printed logo with an actual sewn patch.

Scan0005.jpg

These next ones are Father-Son cards. I have also done cards for the Abletts and for the Hawkins, but they're not seen here.

Scan0004.jpg

THe next lot are an AFL version of the NBA's timeless Memories cards. I made 8 different ones of Paddy Ryder and posted them to him to get him to sign them. As part of the accompanying letter I said if he would like to keep any he was more than wlecom to it. He obviously liked them as he kept 3 and sent me back 5 signed in Silver Sharpie. I still have to put a Border on, with any future ones of these I will do that first because he signed very close to the edge.

Front
Scan0002.jpg

Back

Scan0003.jpg

Let me know what you think, or if you have any other ideas for "Timeless Memories" Cards

I'm a mad Hawks man and it's hard for me to say this but they look pretty sweet, the high flyers with the two Hawthorn step ladders need replacing :p The Logo idea is awesome but the father & son and the #1/1 card designs are my favourites.

Father & Son which I stole from the net but they left out Peter & Paul Hudson, Mel & Campbell Brown, the Rioli's & Iron Man & Lethal Leigh Matthews of the Hawks which are the only one's I can think of at the moment.

1989 Ashley McIntosh West Coast John McIntosh
1992 Dustin Fletcher Essendon Ken Fletcher
1992 Luke Darcy Footscray David Darcy
1992 Matthew Richardson Richmond Alan Richardson
1995 Joel Bowden Richmond Michael Bowden
1995 Ben Cousins West Coast Bryan Cousins
1996 Lance Whitnall Carlton Graeme Whitnall
1997 Matthew Scarlett Geelong John Scarlett
1998 Nick Davis Collingwood Craig Davis
1999 Jonathan Brown Brisbane Lions Brian Brown
1999 Rhyce Shaw Collingwood Ray Shaw
2000 Jason Cloke Collingwood David Cloke
2001 Gary Ablett, Jr. Geelong Gary Ablett, Sr.
2002 Cameron Cloke Collingwood David Cloke
2002 Brett Ebert Port Adelaide Russell Ebert
2002 Jobe Watson Essendon Tim Watson
2003 Heath Shaw Collingwood Ray Shaw
2004 Travis Cloke Collingwood David Cloke
2004 Nathan Ablett Geelong Gary Ablett, Sr.
2006 Tom Hawkins Geelong Jack Hawkins
2006 Josh P. Kennedy Hawthorn John Kennedy Jr.
2007 Darcy Daniher Essendon Anthony Daniher
2007 Jaxson Barham Collingwood Ricky Barham
2007 Adam Donohue Geelong Larry Donohue
2008 Ayce Cordy Western Bulldogs Brian Cordy

They are very nice!
Well done on the designs and the Paddy autos are great!

How did you manage to print them out,
are they on cardstock like the actual cards?

I couldnt help but come into a conversation about custom made cards (even though i dont collect AFL cards). Very nice job on the cards mate:thumbsup: pretty good for AFL cards :whistle::thumbsup:

Heres some i did and got signed: (they are about double the size of an average card)
Lewis.jpg

Petero.jpg

Sammut.jpg

Blair.jpg

Jennings.jpg

Just thought i would share :) its pretty fun making up these custom cards :lol:
Brplat

They're really nice mate. Just developing my skills so I'm not there yet but they look awesome. Did you get them sign IP or TTM?

I got them signed IP at a training session :). Players were asking me about them when i got them signed :lol: :cool:
brplat

Back
Top Bottom