Holiday breaks

Delly

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Craig
It's been nearly 12 months since I have posted in here, it seems I only buy box's around xmas.

Bought into a revolution group break with Lakers, first time joining one in over two years. Quickly remembered why I stopped, best card was a Lebron Astro, ouch.

I love The Walking Dead, avoided Fear the Walking Dead because I had heard some bad things about it. Got bored one time and decided to watch at least the first episode. Boy was I surprised. ADC (for those in the know ;)) is one of my favorite actors, didn't even know she was in it. I had missed the boat on the card sets for the walking dead but was excited when the Fear set came out. Waited so long for the price to bottom out, finally snagged some from BO as a Christmas present from my wife. Thought if I'm paying that much for shipping I might as well grab a box of Basketball. One of my sets I'm collecting is out of 15/16 Select. Didn't get an auto for my set but did find this beauty :

20190110_200744.jpg

(How on earth are you ment to store these die cuts without dinging the corners?)

12 Months ago I purchased 3 boxes of revolution, hit a Aaron Gordon Galactic.
I was given a couple of prepaid credit cards for xmas, also had a few credit card rewards which I scraped together to buy 3 of this years revolution and a box of contenders.
Contenders had a Shamet Finals Ticket Auto /25 and Fox cracked ice insert /25.
Revo had two rookie autos and this bad boy

20190110_122406.jpg

Yup, Giannis galactic.

My wife wished she had filmed me as apparently I did a happy dance. Not sure anyone would like to see that anyway, but to be fair this is the best card I have personally pulled.

So that will probably be it till next year, where I will get three boxes of revolution and try to go three from three from three.

Thanks all and Happy new year :)

Back
Top Bottom