HOF AUTOS WTD... reached the 100 different player mark!

Hi Daniel, you might already know this, but cut autos exist of many of the players you listed, e.g. Nat Holman, Joe Lapchick, George Yardley, Andy Philip, etc.

For example, here is an Andy Philip auto that I used to own:

Hi Daniel, you might already know this, but cut autos exist of many of the players you listed, e.g. Nat Holman, Joe Lapchick, George Yardley, Andy Philip, etc.

For example, here is an Andy Philip auto that I used to own:

hey mate cheers for the heads up.... im not a fan of the cuts really i much prefer the traditional cards with autos.
When i get through the list and cant obtain certain players im sure my addiction will swing towards the cuts then lol.
and i dont know much about there prices as ive never really looked out for them.

Thanks mate

I have this if interested.............................................................................................

wouldnt mind malone's, stockton, drexler, mchale, cousy and a pettit within the next week these guys have been quite, but i know there are plenty out there!

Come on guys!!! there has to be these players out there, they are everywhere in the states!
paul arizin, bob cousy, joan crawford, jerry lucas, karl malone, kevin mchale, bill russell, john stockton
anyone ???