Hockey Hockey Collectors?

Telfs Card Park

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Tom Telfer
eBay User
dynastysportscentral
Anyone actively collecting hockey around here? I know of a few guys here who are keen collectors but there isn't much discussion. I collect Malkin and Beau Bennett as well as Penguins All Time Roster autos and Penguins cards from Prime (any year). Would be good to buy/trade with a few on here.

I team collect the lightning, mostly stamkos, hedman and older lecavalier. Also pick up the odd avalanche cards I like and a couple of kings players, mostly Justin Williams.

nice, yeah I am much more into NBA but have been getting back into hockey lately. Been a Pens fan since 1996 and hoping for big things this season from Bennett and Malkin will do as he normally does I am sure. Not the best start to the season but Bennett has scored our only goal from the first 2 matches. As long as he stays fit I am sure we will be stronger upfront.

By the time the regular season starts you should have Crosby Malkin and Kunitz back, so I imagine you'll be fine and do well, business as usual for the pens

Hi there .
I collect Shea Weber ( Nashville predators ) and whl Kelowna rockets but support Vancouver as well let's hope for good things this year .
I have thousands of inserts , gu , rookies and autos from 2003 till 2010 when I moved here in 2010 i stopped buying hockey boxes as not much of a market hear used to sell at the local flee market on weekends in Kelowna Canada .
Trading would be cool I sell on eBay as well ( jasonpaul69 ) I have auto pucks and 8x10 autoed as well if anyone wants to buy .
Cheers
Jason

Back
Top Bottom