Hmm is it? Could it Be?

Essellohbeebeewhy

OzCardTrader
Real Name
John
i came across this last night by chance....i know 97-98 UD have a Game Dated parallel and i found this by chance....is this that card? i dont know what they look like but this has a game dated stamp on it...the odds are 1:1500 or something like that.....anyone?:confused:
PA210254.jpg

PA210254.jpg

It's not the rare version. That's just the sub-set card not worth more than a few cents. The rare parallel just has foil treatment on it, but nothing more than that.

ive got the olajuwon game dated foil version in a shoebox somewhere, bought it for $2.50 off ebay. despite the rarity, theyre not highly prized by collectors.

ive got the olajuwon game dated foil version in a shoebox somewhere, bought it for $2.50 off ebay. despite the rarity, theyre not highly prized by collectors.

you think they would be at 1:1500, they're hard cards to get if you're after a player master set though....$2.50 is a steal does Dream34 have it?

you think they would be at 1:1500, they're hard cards to get if you're after a player master set though....$2.50 is a steal does Dream34 have it?

Sure does, I picked it up for around the same price, most seller don't realise I think and don't list the odds.

Back
Top Bottom