HIP HOP Heads, for ALL HIP HOP NEWS, Clips and New Trax......... :)

Did Schoolboy Q get a mention a few pages back. Definitely his best release. Still tossing up on whether to go see him later in the year. TDE have some good bundles, signed Q mix and Kendrick Section 80 for $15 USD if anyone is interested

Thoughts?

Peace :thumbsup:

Did Schoolboy Q get a mention a few pages back. Definitely his best release. Still tossing up on whether to go see him later in the year. TDE have some good bundles, signed Q mix and Kendrick Section 80 for $15 USD if anyone is interested

Thoughts?

Peace :thumbsup:

I have the 4 signed CDs. Isaiah Rashad, Ab-Soul, Kendrick and Q. They're worth it if you're fans of them.

I have the 4 signed CDs. Isaiah Rashad, Ab-Soul, Kendrick and Q. They're worth it if you're fans of them.

Did Kendrick do the full sig on them or his half sig?
Sucks they had to put a premium on shipping because of people defrauding them.

Just a KL

Oh that's annoying, but he probably has a lot of requests, still cool!

The Briggs stuff is awesome can't wait for sheplife, I'm hanging on the Ill Bill collaboration, that is going to be dope.

What do people think of the new Hilltop Hoods songs?

Last edited:
Bit disappointed with the tracklisting for the hoods released today. Different version's have an extra remix or whatever, but Walking Under Stars is the 2 songs I put above, 2 interludes and 8 other's we haven't heard. Still going to grab the bundle of course, shit I have the OBR and GER versions of the same albums, seen them more times than I can remember but those 8 tracks better be killer. I just don't have physical copy's of Highlanderz [cassette only] and rare as a 1/1 and Back Once Again [vinyl only].

If someone has a copy of the 2012 GER Mixtape I am keen, signed or unsigned, that's the only one I am chasing!
LMK if you have a spare copy cheers.

I don't know if the new mobb deep was put up earlier, no infamous 95 but pretty good

Last edited:
750 Rebels and that's all you need to know... One of the best tracks I've heard for a long time from brissy's finest

Slaughterhouse Video

I sort of wish I saw them when they were here last year but they were charging nearly $120+ a ticket, seemed a bit steep compared to other international rap artists like Ice Cube is only $85 at the moment La Coka Nostra only $66 or $122 for VIP which includes
-Meet & Greet w/ La Coka Nostra
-Photo Opportunity w/ La Coka Nostra
-3 Items Signed by La Coka Nostra

and Xzibit played the Soundcheck Festival I think it was called and that was only around $65 and that had a killer line-up of Aussie supports plus for an extra $60 you got a meet and greet and a shirt and photo and signature and drinks were cheap $7 for a JD can is pretty good at a gig.

Like this clip though, just rambling about the price of their tickets and stuff...

Anyway some LCN, they are going to make Coniston's floor shake!

Parental Advisory

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom