For Sale High end raiders cards Sig's, Mojo's etc

BenjiRaiders

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Ben jones
eBay User
Nrltrader
Hello

I'm considering selling my raiders collection. I am currently in the middle of a car build and have fallen short with funds to complete my motor. As much as I love my collection I love my collection the money is needed asap . It has taken a while to collect these cards and a considerable amount of money and is certainly a regretful sale.

I will only be selling if I can have at least 50-75% of my collection organised for sale as dribs and drabs will not help at this point . Ideally I would like to sell in one go at a discounted price but I understand this would be very unlikely .

Please keep an eye on this post if you are interested as photos and pricing are added. I am not selling to make a profit but just to try and recoupe close to what was spent.

Items for sale include

All nrl Traders raiders signatures including a matching #15 set of rapana and Nick cotric

Leilua and croker also available.

All nrl elite raiders Young guns and league sensation signatures .

2017 and 2018 raiders premiership predictors.

2017 nrl elite ruby ruby mojo #06

2016 nrl elite ruby and sapphire Mojo's

Plus more will be added including previous predictors, Josh Dugan rookie Sig's etc

Please pm me if any interest in specific cards and your offers as I am looking to move these quick

Thank you

Heaps of cards will be added tomorrow night including full subsets of 2017 traders like playmaker etc .

Some of the high end cards left are

terry campese league sensation $70

Josh pappali LS $60

Luke Bateman YG $60

Leilua authentic $200

Rapana and cotric matching set #15 for $650

2017 ruby mojo #6 $250

2016 ruby $225

2016 sapphire $325

Junior paulo patch $50

Will update with numbers etc tomorrow. All prices include registered post

Couple of non raiders cards include 2017 winning storm predictor 217/217 unredeemed $100

2017 elite Connor Watson YG 130/130 $60

Thanks

Heaps of cards will be added tomorrow night including full subsets of 2017 traders like playmaker etc .

Josh pappali LS $60

Luke Bateman YG $60

Leilua authentic $200

2017 ruby mojo #6 $250

2016 ruby $225

2016 sapphire $325

Junior paulo patch $50

Couple of non raiders cards include 2017 winning storm predictor 217/217 unredeemed $100

Thanks

Hi mate,

Are you able to give me an update on the PM I sent you?

Regards
Matt

Josh pappali LS $60

Luke Bateman YG $60

Leilua authentic $200

2017 ruby mojo #6 $250

2016 ruby $225

2016 sapphire $325

Junior paulo patch $50

Thanks
www.ozcardtrader.com.au/threads/wanted-cards.174885/

Hello

I'm considering selling my raiders collection. I am currently in the middle of a car build and have fallen short with funds to complete my motor. As much as I love my collection I love my collection the money is needed asap . It has taken a while to collect these cards and a considerable amount of money and is certainly a regretful sale.

I will only be selling if I can have at least 50-75% of my collection organised for sale as dribs and drabs will not help at this point . Ideally I would like to sell in one go at a discounted price but I understand this would be very unlikely .

Please keep an eye on this post if you are interested as photos and pricing are added. I am not selling to make a profit but just to try and recoupe close to what was spent.

Items for sale include

All nrl Traders raiders signatures including a matching #15 set of rapana and Nick cotric

Leilua and croker also available.

All nrl elite raiders Young guns and league sensation signatures .

2017 and 2018 raiders premiership predictors.

2017 nrl elite ruby ruby mojo #06

2016 nrl elite ruby and sapphire Mojo's

Plus more will be added including previous predictors, Josh Dugan rookie Sig's etc

Please pm me if any interest in specific cards and your offers as I am looking to move these quick

Thank you
Ben, you still looking to sell 2016 ruby mojo

Back
Top Bottom