Hi why dont more people video box break

johnsmithysmithy

Banned User
Real Name
Andrew & Joseph
eBay User
userid4576
Hi guys

i was wondering why more people dont do video box break considering we have so many mobiles phones with built in video cameras, you dont even need a proper video camera to film them.

Or at least have pictures of the good cards in the box break. I hate it when someone just lists what good cards they got with no pictures may as well read a newspaper if i want to see words written instead.

I dont know about everyone but damn when you say you have a great card from whatever sport. i don't have clue what it looks like some people know that sport sixty different versions of that cards sounds like sad people who know what all sixty versions look like.

Put a picture up of the card saying that its 1/1 gold with a great patch means **** to me put up a pic of the card so people can appreciate what you can see even better do video box break of the card

just wandering what other people think about this

Not everyone has a scanner or video camera and i think you will find most phone cameras have a time limit on videos and will be of very poor quality.

doesn't bother me if the break is filmed or not to be honest, more interested in the scans.

Vids are nice as long as they showcase the cards whilst being pulled..... can't say I'm really a fan of watching vids with a far away view of you breaking the box. Can't see nothing that way/nor the cards.. :lol:

I don't mind reading about the breaks, but would like pictures if possible. If there video breaks I may or may not watch, depending on bandwidth etc. Sometimes it slows down the computer.

Ersk

Honestly, I prefer when people have both the video and scans available. If I check this site from work, they filter out any Youtube links so I cant see them.

Cheers
Matt

i dont wanna see some ugly head busting boxes :D

ill watch it if its just hands and the cards being opened and it aint twenty mins long.....
and i dont hear "oh my fricken god its a one of one, a one of fricken one" 12 times lol
:D

ill watch it if its just hands and the cards being opened and it aint twenty mins long.....
and i dont hear "oh my fricken god its a one of one, a one of fricken one" 12 times lol

Plus with scans at least you can see the card and work out who the player is, some have a lot of trouble with pronouncing names. half the time I am still trying to work out the cards pulled. lol

lol you want here much in other sports except basketball the 20 different version of 1/1 cards

dont worry try to make the videos as short as possible i know you guys have short attention spans :eek:

Haha! Now myself....I'm a video bust person!!!

I love watching people's reactions when they pull the cards, whether it be a crap bust and they're shattered or whether it's a crazy MOJO bust and you can catch and feel their excitement!!!

But their are alot of people who make bad videos and are really boring and videos go for far toooooo long!!!

I also prefer to make video box breaks also, but I also add the scans and description of each card also, as I know alot of people have dialup or have work computers that can't view youtube vids!!!

Although I havent done one in a while, BBA might be making a comeback in the not to distant future just for a fun lil bust! hahaha! It's been awhile!!! WHOOP WHOOP

Haha! Now myself....I'm a video bust person!!!

I love watching people's reactions when they pull the cards, whether it be a crap bust and they're shattered or whether it's a crazy MOJO bust and you can catch and feel their excitement!!!

But their are alot of people who make bad videos and are really boring and videos go for far toooooo long!!!

I also prefer to make video box breaks also, but I also add the scans and description of each card also, as I know alot of people have dialup or have work computers that can't view youtube vids!!!

Although I havent done one in a while, BBA might be making a comeback in the not to distant future just for a fun lil bust! hahaha! It's been awhile!!! WHOOP WHOOP

Hey Rhys, once you go to ADSL you never go back to dial up, I was in Korea a few years ago and my friends laugh at me using dial up :( really when you think about it dial cost the same as ADSL now only thing is different is the set up fees, I keep telling my friend you live in the Dinosaur ages when I go use his computer, takes a million years to even load up OzCardTrader.com.au - Australian Trading Card Website :lol:

That phrase is sooooooooooooo familiar :lol: It is abit annoying I must agree

Back
Top Bottom