Hi there finally a place to meet fellow collectors

Mrmoney

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Damian
eBay User
Mr.money.bag$$$
Hi am quite excited to finally have found a place to talk about cards and maybe complete some old sets am trying to learn how to communicate with others if anyone can gimme advice on how to leave comments on members blogs would be great. Have a lot of basketball cards from the early 90's mainly Jordan shaq and the early 90's rookies and also have have the sets and folders from 1990 to 1994 rugby league cards do have a few spares.

Howdy Mrmoney and a warm welcome to OCT ;)

You'll find plenty of friendly 'real ball' and rugby fans here to connect with and get up to date with what you have missed out on over the last decade or so with NBA collecting. (Which, by the way, the common opinion is not a great deal :), just a flood of half-baked game used stuff and autos haahah)

Hope ya enjoy your time here!

Thanks clint brother yeh I dont know what's what these days so many different cards and makers takes me forever to find stuff
In the becketts the 90's were much easier

Welcome abaord. if you have any questions just ask there are plenty of freindly people around who will be willing to help! Do you happen to have any rare or odd Derrick Coleman cards in your collection?

Bro I'll check I know I had a Coleman draft pick and a couple rookie cards somewhere I'll get Back to ya
Thanks for all the love guys once I get my new modem I'll post some pics of cards to hard to do with I pad

Back
Top Bottom