Hi, New to Ozcardtrader.com Very big Durant collector!!

KD35collector

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Isaac
eBay User
isaac66lee
Hi my name is Isaac, i live in a small town in Gipsland Victoria Australia and im new to this site! Im a HUGE High End/Rare/Low Numbered Durant card collector (expecially from his rookie year) and have ammased quiet a big collection over the past 4 years now :) i buy 99% of my Durants off www.eBay.com but other than buying Durant Patch Autos, low numbered and rare Durant Rookie cards, Patch cards low numbered Parallels ect ect... I paticually am interested in Durants Refractors and have his 06/07 XRC Base refractor up to his last Reafractors made from Topps Chrome being his Base Ref/500 and his Gold Ref/50... All up i have 27 of his Refractors which was hard and not so cheap to get what i have! But i have atleast 1 of every 07/08 of his refractors ever made + several of his RC Parallel refs, i have every single 08/09 Refractor/Xfractors and parallel refractors from his Topps Chrome, Bowman Chromeand Topps Treasury :)
my favs are his Bowman Chrome Red Refractor numbered out of just 5 and its even sweeter that its numbered 3/5 his jersey number! also a Topps Letterman Team Logo Patch Ref/5 and his 07/08 Bowman Sterling Box Loader Gold Ref/15 Oh and his 07/08 Topps Chrome Orange Ref Parallel :) + the other 4 Gold Refs i have from Topps Chrome Gold 08/09, Bowman Chrome Gold 08/09, Topps Treasury Gold 08/09 and Topps Chrome 09/10 Gold Ref all numbered to just 50. I have alot of nice Durant Patch cards and a few low numbered Rookie Year Patch Autos which are nice! I could go on for ages as ive amassed a HUGE Durant PC and their all High End/Rare or extremly low numbered! Expesially 5 of his Rookies numbered less than 99! ! is numbered out of just 19 and 1 is numbered out of just 10 and their up their with my FAV Durants :) Anyways sorry to babble i just love the NBA/Basketball and of course Kevin Durant ;) Also i want to add that im looking for a Bowman Sterling Box Loader Black Refractor/25 Parallel!!!!! and am willing to pay big $$$ for one!! As i mentioned i paticualy love to collect his Refractors and i have the normal Sterling BL Ref/50 and his Gold BL Parallel/15 so im missing the Black Parallel that goes in between and i REALLY want it so i have that 3 card mi ni refractor set!! PLEASE let me know if u have one in MINT condition to sell as i will put up the $$$ for it and hopefully can work something out!! As theres only 25 in existance i know its going to be hard to find but ive found rarer and lower numbered Durant before so hopefully someone with one will read this and will be willing to sell!!?? Cheers, Isaac...

welcome.

Pulled this one recently - PM me if interested.

2013-01-29200636_zps65eafb3f.jpg

Thanks dude :) ill have to scan some of my nice Durants with my Dads scanner who lives only several blocks from me then upload em on here! Ive got some really NICE Durants Rare rookies, low numbered Rookie Patch Autos, some nice Exquisite Patch cards, a 09/10 UD Draft Edition Alma Mater Parallel 1 of 1 and a nice Tag team Quads with westbrook, green, mason and the Durant tag is the top half of his Logoman Tag patch :) Its a sweet card being numbered to just 10 and also having Durants logoman Tag patch! theres was one on eBay about a week ago which had pretty ordinary tags and Durants tag wasnt very good at all but it was still selling for $500 OBO!! I got mine 2 years ago for a bargin at $260 dollars in MINT + condition!! and the fact that it has the top half of a Durant game used Logoman tag patch makes it all the more sweeter :) it would defiantally sell for alot as its in MINT + condition as with all my other High End Durants as i make sure i only buy Durants in MINT/MINT+ condition... Oh and i will have to post all my Durant Refractors to as believe it or not ive now bought the Sterling Box Loader Black Parallel/25 to go with the normal ref version/50 and the Gold parallel/15 and also to add to my HUGE Durant Refractor/Xfractor PC :) i just love Refractors and its cost a fair bit of moneys and time to find all my now 28 different Durant Refs!! The funny thin is that after i wrote my intro msg here i went straight to eBay.com and looked for the newly posted Durant refs and there was a Sterling BL Black ref/25 that was just starting its bids so i quickly msgd the seller in Japan and offered $250 + EMS and he accepted and ended the Auction :) where doing the transaction through PayPal as its got really good buyer protection but this seller had 100% feedback score of over 2000 sales so hes very legit, just cant wait to add to my Durant Refractor/Xfractor PC :)))) sorry to babble on again its just that im a MAD NBA fan and Durant Fan/collector!! not the cheapest hobby but i love it lolz...

Ill DEFIANTALLY get around to posting my High End Durant PC sometime soon, im new to these card trading sites and also uploading pics but i know my way around computers pretty well so ill easily be able to work it out :) Aso ive got rid of most my Jordans but still probally looking to sell or trade my Jordan 93/94 Scoring Kings in MINT condition, Beckett value $120 and also got a very nice Jordan 95/96 E-XL Natural Born Thrillers Beckett value $150 which is in BGS 9.5 condition in my honest opinion! cant see any flaws on it at all!! So yeah im most likley going to sell or trade them but as there 2 of my alltime fav Jordan Inserts! im not sure yet!?!? Anyways thanks to all who have welcomed me and ill be sure to post some of my fav high end Durants soon... ;)

Oh and just recieved a 07/08 SP Rookie Threads Durant/Horford Dual Auto Patch/15 which i got for $270 and in my Beckett (which is 4 months old) its worth $450 :) What a steal, also recieved a 07/08 SP Rookie Threads Signing Day Auto SP and have a 07/08 SP Rookie Threads Durant/Green/Wright Triple Patch Auto/10 :) i paid only $265 for this one which i reckon is pretty good consideing its not priced due to scarcity!? but u would have to think its worth more than the Double Patch Auto i got worth $450 as its from the exact same set but with 1 more players Patch and Auto!? and its only numbered to 10 too!! OK ill stop babling on about my Durant PC and soon ill make a new thread to post all my Durants ive mentioned and more!! i just love collecting high end Durants and love talking about anything to do with NBA/Durant and Basketball cards :)

I just realized ive got some Pics of a few of my Durants :) heres thr 07/08 SP Rookie Threads Durant/Horford Dual Patch Auto i recieved not to long ago!! Sweet card...
$(KGrHqJ,!iQFB!1RjWRIBQZmQKdVB!~~60_12.jpg
$T2eC16dHJIkE9qU3lQQoBQZmQHfQzw~~60_12.jpg
$(KGrHqVHJBEFBbbnMVUVBQZmQRqfbg~~60_12.jpg

And heres the 07/08 SP Rookie Threads Durant/Green/Wright Triple Patch Auto i just bought off eBay! Will make a very nice addition to my PC :) Its the one on the bottom of course...
$(KGrHqN,!lcE-kGHsKlYBPqH-zG(pg~~60_12.jpg

Thanks to everyone who has welcomed me kindly to this great Card Trading ect... Website :) hopefully i can find some more nice Durant SSP, rare and low numbered High End cards to add to my Durant PC!!?? I have 28 all different Durant Refractors/Xfractor parallels, over 20 individual and a few double Patch cards (half from 07/08 Rookie year) 5 Durant jersey and Patch Autos whic 4 are from his Rookie year :) + ALOT of Rare, Low Numbered Rookie and non Rookie Parallels... including 7 Durant Rookie cards and Parallels all under 99 made or less, 2 really nice Bowman Elevation RC Blue Parallel numbered out of 99 and another which id his Green Parallel numbered out of only 19!! also a 07/08 Tripple threads RC Sepia Parallel numbered out of just 66, a nice looking Durant 07/08 UD Artifacts Red Parallel RC numbered out of 50... My Fav RC,s are his 07/08 UD Artifacts Durant exlusives Blue Parallel which looks really nice and is numbered 6 out of only 10 made!! and another of my Fav Durant RC,s is a 07/08 Topps Letterman Durant Manufactured Team Logo Patch RC Refractor numbered 1/5... Oh and also one of my Fav non Rookies is his 08/09 Bowman Chrome Red Refractor Parallel numbered 3/5! His jersey number :). anyways i have ALOT more nice Durants that are up there in my top Echelon/Favs!! but to many to mention... When im not so flat out with work ill be posting my whole Durant Refractor/Xfractor PC along with all of my High End and Very SSP Rookies and other Fav cards like Patch Autos, Jersey Autos and some very sweet Patch crads!! expecially his 08/09 UD Exquisite Jumbo Prime Patch/50 which is HUGE and looks soooo sweet... :)
Sorry to bable on so much and im not just bragging my Durant PC!! i just thought some other fellow collectors would be interested to hear some of the nice Durant Gems i have!? as im always reading threads about what other Durant collectors have and is cool when they post pics aswell :)
Im just a HUGE Durant collector and Fan and also nuts about the NBA and OKC Thunder ;)
P.S. None of my Durants are for sale, Sorry!! but have some nice MINT Jordan 90,s highly sought after Inserts that im seriously thinking about selling or even trading for Durants!?!?
Once again Thankyou all sincerley for your kind words in welcoming me to this awsome card trading website :)

Back
Top Bottom