OzCardTrader
Real Name
Nathan
eBay User
fourth*star
COMC User
DodgyTrousers
Hey guys!

I just joined and wanted to introduce myself.

I have been collecting as long as I can remember. Grew up in New Zealand, lived in Australia during the early 2000s and now live in Los Angeles.

I have most of my card collection with me in the US and I have been going through figuring out what I want to keep, or try and finish, and what I want to sell.

I have everything from NBA and MLB to Rugby, League, Cricket and non sports. As I go through my collection I plan on posting on here more often.

I am on eBay, COMC and BO forums but this site seems to be the best place to find the Australian/New Zealand stuff.

See you around the site!

Hey dodgy, do you like Rugby League... i have these old sets of kiwi cards from mid 90,s... ill send some pics if interested.

I still have to go through my stuff to see what I have and don't have. I don't want to make you take photos and then not get back to you for a few weeks. If you know the names and years of each set, let me know that and then when I go through them I will see if I need anything from those sets and message back then.

Thanks for thinking of me. I hope we can work something out soon.

Back
Top Bottom