Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

southerns8

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Veronica
eBay User
crazymadeline
l came across this site whilst trying to get a price on a 2006 3D Holographic AFL Hot Shot Tazo Series Andrew McLeod..
It is Normal on the back
But on the front of the tazo it has the full Bronco symbol from rugby league and when tilted has a player l believe it to be #03 ISRAEL FOLAU.. When the player is showing it also has the hotshot logo.
Sorry but l cannot get a better photo.
l also have Andrew McLeod 2006 signature 3D Holographic AFL Hot Shot Tazo l believe there are only 8 of these in existence.
l also have his normal 3D Holographic AFL Hot Shot Tazo 2006
l am wondering what these are worth as a set. Can anyone help me out here?
l use to save all different tazo's and cards but l haven't collected for a while now. but l will soon be wanting to be finishing of my unfinished sets

IMG_0620.JPG

IMG_0626.JPG

IMG_0627.JPG

Hi Jimbo and Gianni.. l have not seen or heard of anyone trying to sell the bronko tazo.. Nor have l seen it anywhere on the internet..Yes l still have the signed Tazo.. l still have all 3 tazo's... Reading over my status l think l wrote it wrong... l have the tazo with the mistake (the bronko one) a plain one signed and a holographic tazo all are of Andrew McLeod.. Oh the mistake one is supose to be Andrew McLeod as well.. all have been protected from day 1 so all are in A1 condition

Welcome, I haven't seen a Tazo before with AFL on one side and NRL the other side. The NRL player on there is Karmichael Hunt.

Cheers
Would you have any idea what this would be worth.. l cannot find/see anything on the internet about this missprint.. l have phoned the smith chips company but they cannot tell me anything either. Or do you have any idea how l could find out it's value.. Any help would be appreciate.. Thank you in advance

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom