Hi All

KeL

OzCardTrader
Hi every1. My names Kellie.
Fom Australia, Vic
Work in retail. Not collecting cards any more but interested in selling all of what i have. I have about 50pages bball cards years 1991-1994. Mainly uppder deck, sky box, NBA top prospects. Bit of a mix. Does any one know any trading card stores located in victoria?

hi
welcome to the boards, sorry to hear that your not collecting anymore, or maybe being on here will rekindle the collecting bug;) probably a silly question but names can be decieving.... are you male or female? im guessing female from the spelling of your name , but if your not then please dont take it the wrong way :), good luck with the selling of your cards

I'm female. To be honest never really collected them kind of i guess you could say i inherited the cards i have. And i've had them for a number of years and they just sit in my folder so figured it was time to sell them.

well thats a bargain then, do you watch much basketball? maybe if you take a look at people personal collections you might decide to collect, check the PC website links thread, there is some very cool cards out there nowdays, auto's patchs, etc some really nice stuff, but hey even if you dont decide to collect this site is still a great place to be on

Im after Shaquille O'neals RC SP if you have it, 92/93 Upperdeck (card is all black background with three pictures of him in the motion of dunking). There's 2 versions of this card and I use to own the SP, love to have it again, or both to be honest :)

[Edit] Or any Shaq cards you have! :)

Back
Top Bottom