Hi all!

Fab5

Hill/Stojakovic/Gervin
Real Name
Fabian
eBay User
Hi,

my name is Fabian and I'm from the Netherlands.
I received a link to this site from Gemini0928 after buying some of his Grant Hill cards on e-bay. (My e-bay ID: hillvsstojakovic)

I started collecting basketball cards back in the 94/95 season, but only the Collector's Choice and Fleer cards. After the 97/98 season I stopped, but picked it up again in 2000. First with some sets and later with Grant Hill cards. (I now own 1550 different Hill cards)

At the end of 2001 I started my Peja Stojakovic collection. Only his cards from 98/99 until 04/05 (maybe in the future his 05/06 "Kings Jersey" cards)
I don't want 1/1's or buyback's, same goes for my Grant Hill collection.

As if this wasn't enough, in 2004 I decided to start with George Gervin. On my site are only the autographs, but I collect all his cards.

I probably won't get that much Hill's over here, since there are already several guys who collect him, but I hope to get some new Stojakovic and Gervin cards.
LMK if you have any!

Welcome mate good to see some from my ancestral homeland :D (my grandparents are dutch)

I'm sure you will have some luck here finding cards :D

G'day and welcome, theres plenty chance to search hill and paja card around enjoy it !!

Welcome aboard. Not being a Hill collector, at 1550 cards it has to start getting hard to get them. Good luck and hope the fine folk here can help.

Hi,

my name is Fabian and I'm from the Netherlands.
I received a link to this site from Gemini0928 after buying some of his Grant Hill cards on e-bay. (My e-bay ID: hillvsstojakovic)

I started collecting basketball cards back in the 94/95 season, but only the Collector's Choice and Fleer cards. After the 97/98 season I stopped, but picked it up again in 2000. First with some sets and later with Grant Hill cards. (I now own 1550 different Hill cards)

At the end of 2001 I started my Peja Stojakovic collection. Only his cards from 98/99 until 04/05 (maybe in the future his 05/06 "Kings Jersey" cards)
I don't want 1/1's or buyback's, same goes for my Grant Hill collection.

As if this wasn't enough, in 2004 I decided to start with George Gervin. On my site are only the autographs, but I collect all his cards.

I probably won't get that much Hill's over here, since there are already several guys who collect him, but I hope to get some new Stojakovic and Gervin cards.
LMK if you have any!

Welcome to the site Fabian! Hope you enjoy your time here. :D

welcome to ozcards and i am sure you will get some more hill cards from this site enjoy your time here
tony

Back
Top Bottom