Hi All

kuvenile

Banned User
Real Name
Kamal
Hey guys im new here been collecting basketball cards for a while now and started to collect J.R SMITH cards,Im from Australia Sydney N.S.W also i have a ebay account my user name is (shelyn_kamal)

hi kuvenile :)
welcome to ozcards :D and hope you enjoy your time here
and hope you get some good deals
tony birdman :lol:

Thanks man yeh i just found out about this site yesturday from a buy i sell cards too and thought i might have some luck gettin J.R Smith cards

G'Day there,Welcome to the forum.Good luck with your JR collection.

Welcome to the boards mate. Goodluck getting JR's with me,Ozballer and CP3 around. ;)

Yeah welcome... It is kinda tough getting sweet jr's with those other 2 collecters around :lol: but ive got alot of respect for both their collections check em out sometime... Great JR collectors.... :D :D im trying to keep up!!

But enjoy and good luck with the JR's!!!

Hey mate, welcome to the boards! Good to see another J.R. collector here! If you need any help at all, don't hesitate to ask! Enjoy! :)

Wouldn't mind seeing what jr's you have also!

Thanks for the welcome cant remember u on ebay whats ur user name?? also mate if u have any J.R Smith please let me know and we can work out something o have granetts,riders and marbury not too many but some nice ones

Back
Top Bottom