Hi all.

Disco

OzCardTrader
Real Name
David
Hey guys, I've been a member on OzCardTrader for a while now and have been looking at what's happening on the site. I'm now finally ready to start posting.

When I was younger (mid 90's) I collected anything I could easily get my hands on: Futera Cricket cards, Dynamic Rugby League, Disney cards (Toy story, Lion King, Pocahontas, Hunchback of Notre Dame etc), Skeleton Warriors, footy faces, tazos, oddbodz, etc etc.

I've just started going through my collection and am sorting out what I want to keep (and collections to complete) and what to get rid of. Over the next little while I will be posting my wantlists and items that I want to sell.

I hope I can help you out with your collections and can receive some help in return. I look forward to trading with you.

Welcome to the site David
When you have your cards sorted i may have a heap
of what you collect and need some to finish of some
of my sets
Regards David

Hi Guys,

Sorry, I chose a bad time to start posting. I've been a bit busy and haven't had much time to sort out my cards. I'll start putting up some lists soon, I'll start with the Odd Bodz and go from there. Please just bear with me and I'll hopefull have some lists up by the end of the week.

Back
Top Bottom