Hi all - Plenty of cards to get rid of.

C.T.

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Chris
eBay User
chris_taylor09
Hi all,

I have a huge range of trading cards rangeing from late 80's - 90's. They include Rugby League, Basketball, Cricket and a range of movie/animated film cards.

I am in the process of sorting through them and getting rid of them. I have some idea of what they are worth but there are some I'd like to clarify on. I mainly have basketball cards and plenty of them. I am only new to Ebay aswell and currently have some products selling just to trial and get use to how to sell.

I am from the Sydney area. Does anyone have any idea of where a person that can value cards are at?

Do you trade/sell/buy cards on this forum and if so how does it all work?

There will be plecty more clarifying questions to come. Any help would be appreciated and look forward to helping some people out with some cards they may require.

Cheers

Chris

Hi and welcome.
As you navigate around the site, many of your ??? will be answered and if not then start a thread and someone will help you out. If you want to sell then just post in the relevant category eg b'ball, league or other stuff and see if you get any bites. I'm interested in League cards when you get to sorting them. Enjoy.

hi Chris,

Welcome to one of the best trading card forums you'll more than likely ever join. If you have any general questions, please remember to simply click on the FAQ section and thread where I'm sure a lot of your questions will be answered. A shortcut link to get you directly there is here: Site Suggestions / Site Help - OzCardTrader.com.au

If there are ever any other queries or questions you have that you find are still not answered, please don't hesitate to send me a Personal Message and I'd be more than happy to assist you in any way I can. Enjoy your stay :).

Regards, Mike :thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom