Hi All Newbie here!

Carter

OzCardTrader
Real Name
steve
Hi

I am a Newbie to this site and i trust i will enjoy my stay.

I have collected cards for at least 30 years and i have bought and sold on ebay for about 7 years+.

I am mainly into Rugby League, though i do have a lot of basketball, Rugby Union and other cards.

Hope to involve myself more in the near future.

:thumbsup:

G'day there mate,Welcome to the forum.Where in QLD are ya?

Hi

I have this SHAQ card that i can only describe what i see.

On the front it has a Gold Signature and the outside edge is gold, with a face shot and o scoring shot and the word SHAQ in gold in the top left corner.

On the back it has a b&w shot of him sitting on the bench and under that it says 1982-83 ROOKIE OF THE YEAR, and then the bottom right hand corner has the card number 119. Lmk what you think!

Hi

On the front it has a Gold Signature and the outside edge is gold, with a face shot and o scoring shot and the word SHAQ in gold in the top left corner.

On the back it has a b&w shot of him sitting on the bench and under that it says 1982-83 ROOKIE OF THE YEAR, and then the bottom right hand corner has the card number 119. Lmk what you think!

hi and welcome to the site.i hope you find the cards you are looking for and have many good trades.
what is your e-bay name carter
and with that shaq card what card company is it from as we might be able to find it in the beckett annuals
welcome
tony :D

Hi tony

I have no idea which company made this card as it is not evident, and my ebay username is jacaranda3.

Hi

Sounds like a very nice card and I would have suggested it was a promo card but as it is numbered 119, I don't think it is. On the back of the card is there any very small fine print.

Unfortunately not!

As part of the Gold Signature on the front is also incorporates N 32 with 2 lnes through the N, all Gold mentioned!

It has had me beat for years!

Back
Top Bottom