Hi all - New member z240

z240

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Craig
eBay User
z-240
Hello to all, I am a avid broncos & Qld Maroon supporter. My family & I are Bronco members so we catch all the home games here in Brisbane. My League following started in the late eighties watching the Canberra Raiders become legends. I am currently making up for lost years & have started collecting NRL cards form 1992 through to the now current series. I have just about completed base sets for 1994 & 1995 plus 2005 Power series, I have many more years to sort & I hold some special edition cards as well. I look forward to some swapping & making up some more of my missing player cards & helping other find there missing cards as well. Very happy that this site is available for fanatic collectors like us. Cheers.

Welcome to OCT mate! Great to have another Broncos/QLD supporter on board!

Hello to all, I am a avid broncos & Qld Maroon supporter. My family & I are Bronco members so we catch all the home games here in Brisbane. My League following started in the late eighties watching the Canberra Raiders become legends. I am currently making up for lost years & have started collecting NRL cards form 1992 through to the now current series. I have just about completed base sets for 1994 & 1995 plus 2005 Power series, I have many more years to sort & I hold some special edition cards as well. I look forward to some swapping & making up some more of my missing player cards & helping other find there missing cards as well. Very happy that this site is available for fanatic collectors like us. Cheers.

Welcome to OCT, good to see another Bronco's fan on the boards....any of the local members are always welcome to pop over to my place and check out my PC and to have a look thru my swaps box etc.

So where abouts in Brisbane are u located??

Thank you for all the warm Hello's & welcomes, great to part of a great community. I am Brisbane northside. I have made a few email contacts with people here in Brisbane, a bit excited but do not panic once I get sorted I wish to catch up to trade some cards. I realise I need some better cataloguing systems for keeps & swaps. Go the Bronco's tonite! Double header @ Suncorp.

Back
Top Bottom