Hey from Melbourne!

BrickzNCardz

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Chris
Hello fellow card lovers! Chris here - one of the three of us from BrickzNcardz, our YouTube channel where we open packs of cards and also LEGO. Please check us out and throw us a Like and Subscribe!

Our main interest is AFL cards, and this year we are collecting Team Coach, Select Footy Stars and Prestige. Looking forward to Select's other releases later this year. We also collect some NBA and Pokemon cards. When I was a kid, I loved collecting Scanlans and NBA and MLB cards, so it's a joy to be able to do this now with my two kids as well!

Looking forward to chatting to you guys and hopefully doing some trades!

Chris (+Abbie and Seb)

Hello fellow card lovers! Chris here - one of the three of us from BrickzNcardz, our YouTube channel where we open packs of cards and also LEGO. Please check us out and throw us a Like and Subscribe!

Our main interest is AFL cards, and this year we are collecting Team Coach, Select Footy Stars and Prestige. Looking forward to Select's other releases later this year. We also collect some NBA and Pokemon cards. When I was a kid, I loved collecting Scanlans and NBA and MLB cards, so it's a joy to be able to do this now with my two kids as well!

Looking forward to chatting to you guys and hopefully doing some trades!

Chris (+Abbie and Seb)
Should have mentioned we follow the Hawks and Swans in AFL, and Lakers and Heat in NBA, and Atlanta Braves in MLB.

Back
Top Bottom