Heroes Case #2 - Not Live

stormernumber1

Non-sport Collector || Marvel mainly
Real Name
Daniel
eBay User
stormernumber1
just busted another 8-box case of heroes cards and pulled some descent cards, finally got an Auto :D:D and its Hiro :D another 3 sketches, a great one of Hiro and and fairly descent Claire and Noah overall really happy with this case actually already considering another case :-k

Im sooo addicted :(

Heores #2 8 Inserts resized.jpg

Heores #2 2 Sketch Cards resized.jpg

Hiro Sketch resized.jpg

Heores #2 Hiro Auto resized.jpg

nice pull there !!
that Hiro patch is also nice, the one i have and the one thats mostly around is just a plain peice of black material.

did you manage to pull the few spares i need for the set?? 18,34,48,58,81 would be awesome ;-)

Those sketch cards are awesome!!!

I think I saw a Milo (Peter) one like that Hiro one sell for like US$300+!!!

The Noah & Claire ones are signed too, did you notice that?

Well done, very awesome!!!!!

nice pull there !!
that Hiro patch is also nice, the one i have and the one thats mostly around is just a plain peice of black material.

did you manage to pull the few spares i need for the set?? 18,34,48,58,81 would be awesome ;-)

Sure thing, ill sort them all out and get them off to you :) shoot me a pm :)

Those sketch cards are awesome!!!

I think I saw a Milo (Peter) one like that Hiro one sell for like US$300+!!!

The Noah & Claire ones are signed too, did you notice that?

Well done, very awesome!!!!!

I think they are just the artists signatures not from the actors :) although I havent been able to find who the artists are for the Claire and Noah card, but the Hiro card is Cat Staggs and her cards do seem to sell for quite a bit :) usually at least around $150. The Hiro auto tho only sold for between $50 and $80US.

I think they are just the artists signatures not from the actors :) although I havent been able to find who the artists are for the Claire and Noah card, but the Hiro card is Cat Staggs and her cards do seem to sell for quite a bit :) usually at least around $150. The Hiro auto tho only sold for between $50 and $80US.

Sorry dude, that's what I meant, not the actors, but the artists' signatures on them.

Some very awesome pulls out of that case!!

Did you see that Series 2 should be out around June/July...

Back
Top Bottom