Heroes box break

Darpy

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Matthew
just got my heroes box and busted it

what ****e !! i only pulled 1 insert and 7 holographic cards

and the insert was an auto atleast, but its Parkman, my equal most hated character with Suresh.

oh well, off to the bay to get the ones i want.

the boxes only include 1 insert (and supposed to get 8 foil i think), and u get either an auto, costume or sketch, from what I hear parkman is the worst one you can pull :( im hoping to get a case soon and wanna get sylar or peter pettrelli sketch or auto, and if i can get a hayden panitere auto straight up to ebay it goes :D so I can buy another case ;o)

i wouldnt buy a box again. you can buy the set for around $7 on ebay + $4 for the foils makes it very cheap. that mneans i spent about another 50 for the parkman minus 3 foils

yeah i think u are mainly hoping to get lucky and pull a good auto or a good sketch or 2, hayden panitere auto sells for $200+ and some of the sketch cards have been going for around the same.

Hayden Panettiere Auto

Even the parkman auto is selling at around $20 with him being the worst, i think if you can pull an auto that isnt parkman you can do alright, i guess it basically comes down to luck.

And from what I can see, all of the cards are in specific locations in the boxes as there are a lot of people selling 90+ packs with the auto / costume / sketch taken out.

yeah i think u are mainly hoping to get lucky and pull a good auto or a good sketch or 2, hayden panitere auto sells for $200+ and some of the sketch cards have been going for around the same.

Hayden Panettiere Auto

Even the parkman auto is selling at around $20 with him being the worst, i think if you can pull an auto that isnt parkman you can do alright, i guess it basically comes down to luck.

And from what I can see, all of the cards are in specific locations in the boxes as there are a lot of people selling 90+ packs with the auto / costume / sketch taken out.

i suspected the same thing re card placement !! a case actually isnt sucha bad buy, just need to pull one good card to almost pay for it.

interesting about parkman, i have never met anyone that likes him !! lol

interesting about parkman, i have never met anyone that likes him !! lol

I know!! I love Hiro, sylar, peter and the little kid that talks to machines, parkman is just annoying imo :D his ability is ok but he looks and acts like a tool :p

Ordered the case today, cost $395AU including postage so im relatively happy with that :)

I know!! I love Hiro, sylar, peter and the little kid that talks to machines, parkman is just annoying imo :D his ability is ok but he looks and acts like a tool :p

Ordered the case today, cost $395AU including postage so im relatively happy with that :)

Sylar and Hiro are my 2 equal favs, i love Sylar cos his character has so much depth and so mant angles !!

back to cards, i just sorted mine and i didnt even get a set !! arrghhh. 4 cards short so i posted up a wanted thread, hopefully someone can help me out.

G'day guys

i have yet to purchase a box of the heroes trading cards yet ... but i think it would be awesome to pull a 1/1 sketch card:)

Whats wrong with a parkman auto? ... from what ive heard its quite hard to pull autos (correct me if im wrong)

Good luck collecting!

thanks mate

where did u get the case from for that price?

Ebay :eek:) lots of cases on there, most are expensive, but if you keep your eye out you will eventually find a dealer that will send to Australia for a descent price :)

Whats wrong with a parkman auto? ... from what ive heard its quite hard to pull autos (correct me if im wrong)
Yeah Auto's arent easy to pull from what i hear but Parkman is an unwanted character so no one is too interested in buying him which means its fairly difficult to sell for a descent price :( They seem to go in the US for around $30US which for the rarity of them is not very much, especially when the other autos go for double what he does and then Claire goes for $250US+

Basically just comes down to the fact that no one likes Parkman :)

Basically just comes down to the fact that no one likes Parkman :)

haha yes very true !! for me its kinda like the mother and wife drowning dilemma, except mine is this

if i was in the show and had a gun but it only had 1 bullet in it, i had Parkman and Suresh standing in front of me, which would i shoot?? such dilemmas !!

but in all seriousness, it aint the card i wanted, but i will just keep it anyway cos its an auto

p.s still looking out for the cards in my wantlist if anyone can help me out

Im actually starting to get a little worried about not receiving this as I have just gone back through all of his feedback and he has a lot of negatives about people not receiving items, i mean he still have something like 97.9% positive but its just a little concerning, its only been a week and lots of pub holidays since i paid for it, but still its a little unnerving :(

did the payment include insurance??

and whats his feedback size? if he is a big seller then he will have enough in his paypal account to reverse the charge no problem

Where's the order coming from, locally, or internationally? Sounds about right, 10 days when there's been PHs in the middle.

Internationally would obviously be longer.

his feedback size is 4831

These are his negatives:
1 month 2
6 months 9
12 months 14

I doubt the postage cost included insurance, he quoted $40US for postage from the US to AU so I highly doubt it, I guess that as I have paid through paypal if it doesnt show up I should be able to get a refund, its just that I have sent him 2 msg now to ask when it was / will be posted and haven't received a reply yet.. And the item hasn't been marked as posted either... Hopefully there wont be a need to worry and it will show up on my doorstep soon :D

On another note I just saw this:

Heroes Volume 2 Cards :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Dual Autos and Dual Patches and of course more sketches would love to pull a dual auto of hiro and sylar :worthy::worthy:

Hopefully someone here might be able to hook me up with a case cheaply when they release instead of having to purchase from the US :)

his feedback size is 4831

These are his negatives:
1 month 2
6 months 9
12 months 14

I doubt the postage cost included insurance, he quoted $40US for postage from the US to AU so I highly doubt it, I guess that as I have paid through paypal if it doesnt show up I should be able to get a refund, its just that I have sent him 2 msg now to ask when it was / will be posted and haven't received a reply yet.. And the item hasn't been marked as posted either... Hopefully there wont be a need to worry and it will show up on my doorstep soon :D

if he isnt responding i would just wait till say wednesday then claim a chargeback from paypal. see how quickly he responds then!!

On another note I just saw this:

Heroes Volume 2 Cards :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Dual Autos and Dual Patches and of course more sketches would love to pull a dual auto of hiro and sylar :worthy::worthy:

Hopefully someone here might be able to hook me up with a case cheaply when they release instead of having to purchase from the US :)

im all over those !!! but June??

looks like there are more inserts to pull as well, so should be good.

Back
Top Bottom