henkita217 - Weekly Mailday

Hennessy

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Hendra Barnes
Hi guys,

It's a slow start on this new forum.

Anyway, I had a quiet week myself this week re: mailday. Unfortunately, most of the sellers have advised me that the items are delayed for whatever reason but as Lippo re-assured to me, the longer the wait, the sweeter it is. :D

Allen Iverson - Fleer Skybox Autographics - Auto Classics - 4 color Patch - #12/45
Allen Iverson - Fleer Showcase - Feature Film - 3 color Patch + Film - #25/25 (There is a film on that black patch. It's sweet but it's a shame it didn't turn out.)
Tracy McGrady - Fleer Hoops Hot Prospects - Draft Rewind - 4 color Patch - #6/19

My apologies if the picture are too big.

Nice new forum, isn't it?

oc05002.jpg

wade7 said:
Nice patches you got there. The AI classic is a Beauty! :lol:

Thanks mate! I love the design on that card, it's beautiful!

I've got another one of the same typr of card, although it doesn't have as nice of a patch but I'm thinking of letting it go sooner than later.

Cheers!~

Mr Kevin Garnett said:
Very nice patches mate. We have a highroller here! 8)

I wish I was a high-roller mate, so I can afford one bloody A.I. auto. Too expensive these days.

Got many KG's auto's yourself?

Cheers!~

Too right. Can't get AI's auto for less than $250USD.

I have 6 KG auto's at the moment. I've been outbid on 3 autos in the last couple of weeks by a few dollars :evil:

And missed a awesome BIN too! So pissed off............

MetallicA' said:
that first AI is super sweet. lovely design.... you love your patches, what are ya AI counts (autos/patches/gu/etc)

:arrow: anyway congrats on a nice mailday

Hey Metallica,

I'm glad you agreed with me on the design of the first A.I. card, it's a beauty!

What are my counts? Mate, I've lost count now, although I do keep a records of my purchases on a spreadsheet. All I know is that I have 0 auto's as I cannot afford one but plenty of patches, some inserts, lots of GU'd and many base cards.

I can't wait for my next week mails as I'm expecting lots of great cards, if they're not delayed. :wink:

You don't post your maildays or have you taken a break on collecting :?:

Cheers!~

sorta takin a break....
but i will post up some cards i got in for my pc, this is weekly more like month mail... :lol: but i will post some scans tomoz

nice cards, cant wait till ya next scans

Back
Top Bottom