Help with Shaquille O'Neal cards

RhiGhost

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Rhi
Hey guys, I've got a friend who has pulled his Shaq collection out looking to sell them but we have no idea if they are even worth anything. Is there a site for reference? I've had a quick look on google but couldn't find the cards. Thanks for any help!

Best bet is to look the cards up on comc.com to get a idea of what they would be worth

You should post this question under the NBA thread 'General' discussion, I'm sure the plethora of collectors can help give you some idea of there worth.

Just post the photos on that thread and you'll def get replies, maybe even some offers for them. There are collectors who want those old skool Shaq cards in their collection.

Sorry the photos are crappy, he just emailed them to me. They are all in really good condition. The tin of metal cards has some rusting though.
20141227_231733-1_zpsc0d2b89b.jpg
20141227_231700-1_zps0967abd0.jpg

20141227_231545-1_zps23cd4143.jpg
20141227_231449-1_zpsab538f73.jpg

Many of these are base cards that are no longer worth anything due to the over production of them in the mid 90s. The other cards are magazine promos and they are worth $0.5-1 each but not all Shaq collectors want these.

The Metal cards (if you have the complete set of 20) is worth something to a die hard Shaq collector who also collect non-NBA licensed products. Notice the pics don't feature any NBA logos. The good thing is because this set is bulky and heavy to ship from the US, the fact that it has already crossed the Pacific means local collectors can get their hands on this set paying less shipping. I would say the set is still worth $10-15. Domestic shipping will still cost you $8 upwards for this set, so maybe try face-to-face trade.

Back
Top Bottom