Help with NRL (2004) Bulldogs Signatures!

Jonopan

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Jonathan
Hey, can anyone help me out?
I've been a Bulldogs fan since I started following the NRL and my dad bought me a cap signed by several Bulldogs. The guy he bought it off said he bought the hat at a game and the same game it was signed. Judging by the tag on it, it means it was from 2004, though I'm not sure which game.
I'm having trouble distinguishing whose signatures they belong to.
So far I have the following:
Front Top left: ???
Front top right: ???
Front bottom left: Adam Perry
Front bottom right: Andrew Ryan
Under left: ???
Under middle: ???
Under right: Steve Folkes

I'm not sure which directions the signatures face but I'd appreciate any help you could give me. I was told it was signed by Hazem El masri, but I can't see any of the signatures resembling his. Maybe a shorter version?

image.jpg
image.jpg

front top left Chris Armit
under middle Hazem El-Masri (i think)

Agree with this. I also think that is Andrew Ryan on the right side (top of the brim)

EDIT: Sorry saw you already had that one. Cant recognise any others at the moment

front top left Chris Armit
under middle Hazem El-Masri (i think)

Hi Starter,
Thank you very much. Just wondering if you had a link to a similar el masri signature. Any of the ones I see online seem much different.

Also, I thought Armit didn't play for the dogs until 2005. Perhaps this hat was taken back at another game the following year and more signatures were gotten?

Last edited:
Agree with this. I also think that is Andrew Ryan on the right side (top of the brim)

EDIT: Sorry saw you already had that one. Cant recognise any others at the moment

Do you think the left signature under the cap is also Adam Perry's, possibly at a different time?

Back
Top Bottom