Help with comp/price of card?

Conorrz

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Conor
eBay User
Conorrz
Hi,

Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask, if any admins could help that'd be great. I'm new to the hobby and scored a couple of sweet cards through Cherry. I've looked through 130 point ebay listings and am struggling to find anything similar to one of the cards, but will ask for help on the value of both just in case I am off with the price of the other.

-Damian Lillard 2018-19 Noir - Jumbo Material Patch - numbered 8/9 (see pics)
This is the card I'm struggling to put a value on, so any help would be appreciated!

-Hakeem Olajuwon 2017-18 Flawless - Honoured Numbers on card Auto - numbered 1/5 (see pics)
I have a rough idea in my head, but again, new to the hobby so would be nice to see if I'm in the right area

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Dame1.jpg
Dame2.jpg
Hakeem1.jpg
Hakeem2.jpg

Low print runs like those two have are very hard to price. However, if I were to hazard a guesstimate, I'd say between $125 and $175 for the lillard and around $250 for the olajuwon.

These were the sales I could find on Worthpoint (paid site that has a deeper and longer sales history than 130point)

The Olajuwon seems like a steal at those prices, but he does a have a lot of autos out there (note the prices are all USD and over 1 year old sale prices)

1606455539952.png

1606455679400.png
1606455711917.png

Back
Top Bottom