help with a price on a Cronulla sharks jersey

dayne_rules

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Dayne
hey guys

just thought i would throw this up to get an estimate of a price so i could chuck it up on ebay? anyone know anything that could possibly help me out price wise. i have attached a couple of images of it. im still not even quite sure what year it is. any help at all would be great

thanks in advance guys

dayne

SSA40085.jpg

SSA40086.jpg

With the sigs not matching the year of the jersey also different pens used, i would estimate it would fetch around $50 on Ebay.

With the sigs not matching the year of the jersey also different pens used, i would estimate it would fetch around $50 on Ebay.

I thought all Sharls memorabilia was priceless........

Seriously though you may be better waiting until next year, for a lot of supporters buyers their season finished long ago so there may be less people looking for this kind of stuff....

If you can't wait then perhaps you should just put a "buy it now price " that you are happy with and maybe also list it with "or best offer" and see what happens.

Good luck

Ross

i agree with hobo, but if you need fast $$$ i'd throw it up on ebay BIY with a price your happy to let it go for.

well then i got it from the wrong year then aye haah ive had an offer for 80 but dont know whether to take it any suggestions?
anyone think there would be a chance i could get higher?
thanks
dayne

Back
Top Bottom