Help wanted 1994 promos checklist (List Complete)

here are some from the same sheet, I have tried to over lap them so you can see what cards are next to each other.
I have so many tubes to go through, I have them going back to 1970.

1994 uncut sheet 011.JPG

1994 uncut sheet 012.JPG

1994 uncut sheet 013.JPG

Thanks mate, took me a while but have made alot of progress with the possibles from that. Also looks likely can rule out 10 ever having vertical ones since seems to be 11 rows not 12 on the sheet. so am guessing only 100 max like that.

Few more I have

Series one horizontal
52 Chris Quinn / 158 John Minto
199 Nathan Brown / 38 Simon Gillies
201 Stephen Kearney / 122 Cameron Blair

Last edited:
Few more I have

Series one vertical
52 Chris Quinn / 158 John Minto
199 Nathan Brown / 38 Simon Gillies
201 Stephen Kearney / 122 Cameron Blair

Thanks mate could you post a pic especially of the simon gillies one being a dogs fan. Seems odd that you have couple of diff combos of the same players unless we are getting mixed up about the combo style. When i say vertical joined i mean one player above the other.

Thanks mate could you post a pic especially of the simon gillies one being a dogs fan. Seems odd that you have couple of diff combos of the same players unless we are getting mixed up about the combo style. When i say vertical joined i mean one player above the other.
Apologies they are horizontal ie next to each other.

I have edited the post....

I was told the the vertical ones came with some sort of Allens sweet/lolly. This is why they are in a plastic pack.
They were placed inside a pack with the sweet and you didn't know what you were getting until you opened it up.

Last edited:
A Series 1 Horizontal I have not seen mentioned yet: 53 Raper / 71 Horsnell

bump quite a few new combos added. We are getting there slowly, keep sending them through.

Last edited:
Bump, think its time to try and keep this moving again.

I did add a couple of new ones to the list

Bump anyone else found any more of these to help with the checklist?

@saintsforever any luck finding the other uncut sheet from 1994 series 1?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom