Help please card never been sold before???

At least $50 I reckon if mint condition. If it's a low number /250 they generally go for a bit more.

I think the value of the card is closer to $30.
Tend to disagree on Merrett.

a) The 2016 predictors went for more than the 2017 (due to the additional platinum stand up numbered insert per box)
b) There are none on ebay
c) Merrett is very popular

I think if advertised for $50 it would go quickly.

Tend to disagree on Merrett.

a) The 2016 predictors went for more than the 2017 (due to the additional platinum stand up numbered insert per box)
b) There are none on ebay
c) Merrett is very popular

I think if advertised for $50 it would go quickly.
I appreciate the help its sad to let go but moving to Victoria from WA. Anything helps I'm in process of organizing cards for eBay I think I'll just start bids at $25 for merrett card. Not here to profit and make collectors and fans to pay to much for something that helps me start fresh and to a good home.
Do u think if I start cards at half price for bidders is fair and not ripping off people?
First time seller so all this info is a major help appreciated!!!!?

I appreciate the help its sad to let go but moving to Victoria from WA. Anything helps I'm in process of organizing cards for eBay I think I'll just start bids at $25 for merrett card. Not here to profit and make collectors and fans to pay to much for something that helps me start fresh and to a good home.
Do u think if I start cards at half price for bidders is fair and not ripping off people?
First time seller so all this info is a major help appreciated!!!!?

Try and sell on Facebook groups and here on the forum first mate, that’s my tip. Ebay fees are a killer and the only reason I try and avoid selling that way.

Back
Top Bottom