Help on this card

Norm Provan toc foil sig and a couple of holo logos, plus a fair few commons

---------- Post added 22-11-2009 at 04:08 PM ----------

and a Reg Gasnier team of the century

:whistle:this is not directed at any body but just a thought and i think this is funny:lol: but it always amazes me how somebody can say i can get it for a cheaper amount but instead of buying it at the cheap price that is apparently available somewhere else they prefer to haggle with people on ozcard why is that:-k:-k

i agree with hobo on the prices for the lewis cards

also.... you will have to be a good bloke and trust worthy trader and tell everyone what are the names, websites etc that sell the centenary foil sigs for $20:woot: as i need a couple more as well:thumbsup: and i am sure there are a few others as well.

hey everyone.

regarding tcfs. juliastreetcollectables is getting more stock in this week. so $20 tcfs will be available.

so as long as i get my johns/lewis/meninga tcfs. im happy :)

cool but Tracey from the juliestreet site said that not to hold our breathe and when she does eventually get some more they wont be that cheap again:(:(

can you tell us the other places that you said had them for $20 as i am desperate to finish this set:woot:

i emailed her like an hour ago and she said otherwise dave. so idk

tbh i was going through my favourites for the sites and i mustnt have added them. so i will look around for the sites again.

dansnrlcollectables had some cheapish ones. but most of theirs are gone. they were 33 each.

hey everyone.

regarding tcfs. juliastreetcollectables is getting more stock in this week. so $20 tcfs will be available.

so as long as i get my johns/lewis/meninga tcfs. im happy :)

fu lol. i have called this woman like 40 times. she told me she was getting a case last thursday, if i miss the last 7 i need im coming for you

Back
Top Bottom