Help on these cards is appreciated

db6

OzCardTrader
Real Name
daniel
eBay User
brownie--1982
Hey all

Was wondering if voltron or transformers where ever produced into trading cards and if so any help on value, prices or where I could possibly find any?
Any help is much appreciated as I have no idea when it comes to non sport cards

Thanks

5finity released Voltron premium packs back in February last year...
voltron
My guess is the packs themselves would have sold out ages ago...

as for Transformers....the movies have cards released for the first, second and now third...
I'm sure other card releases for Transformers (possibly 80's and 90's releases exist...)

Thanks for that those voltron cards look amazing any ideas on best place to find them or is eBay my best option outside of oct members?

Also where could I find transformers boxes in the near future?

The only transformers cards I'm aware from the 1980's were the Dendy set based on the animated TV show. It says series 1, but series 2 was never released. This set was released in 1985 in wax packs.

I've got some animated transformers cards in an old folder i had as a kid.. really bad quality caused i used to play with em when i was 4 or 5. I think they were produced in the very early 90's though. I will find out exactly when i get home hehe; i wouldnt mind finding out more about this set. So ill keep you posted.

---------- Post added 16-08-2011 at 05:21 PM ----------

lol yeah, my bad; only set made was 1985 series 1 like taffster said. The cards i have say the set was 100 pieces.

What they looked like are in this video i found; 2mins in you will see:

Back
Top Bottom