Help needed

MARK755

OzCardTrader
Real Name
mark
Hi my name is mark, i'm having some trouble on ebay atm with a moron member that is also from this site, just want to know how do i get a refund if i dont have a paypal account but i paid paypal with my credit card, can anyone please help

---------- Post added at 09:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:52 PM ----------

Please anyone

Hey mate,

First Hook Up Paypal Account It only takes ten mins at most and since you have a credit card attach that therefore you have protection and a means to deal.

But in relation to refund either direct deposit or Money order but you have to wait till you get it at least when you have paypal it is instant to the account.

One thing i do not get is how you paid paypal with your credit card but you don't have an account ?

Hi my name is mark, i'm having some trouble on ebay atm with a moron member that is also from this site, just want to know how do i get a refund if i dont have a paypal account but i paid paypal with my credit card, can anyone please help

---------- Post added at 09:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:52 PM ----------

Please anyone

Get a charge back directly from visa?

Thanks alot, will that take care of it,or will i have to try other ways

---------- Post added at 09:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:35 PM ----------

I paid his paypal with my credit card

---------- Post added at 09:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:35 PM ----------

Hey mate,

First Hook Up Paypal Account It only takes ten mins at most and since you have a credit card attach that therefore you have protection and a means to deal.

But in relation to refund either direct deposit or Money order but you have to wait till you get it at least when you have paypal it is instant to the account.

One thing i do not get is how you paid paypal with your credit card but you don't have an account ?
I paid his paypal with my credit card

This seller wants to drag this along for as long as he can, i want my refund asap and i think going with paypal might take more then 1 week i dont know, i'm new to ebay

It's been 2 or 3 days since my paypal claim, stuff the bloke, if he wants to play stupid games, he can play them with someone else. Like I said via PM, he promised me today for my refund, and as soon as I heard from you and spoke to another member too, I knew it wasnt going to happen so lodged the paypal claim. Stuff him, he was obviously seeing who got the better price and just trying to pull the wool over everyone ele's eyes!!

His id on ebay and here is downundercards, do not deal with him, he's dodgy as......

It's been 2 or 3 days since my paypal claim, stuff the bloke, if he wants to play stupid games, he can play them with someone else. Like I said via PM, he promised me today for my refund, and as soon as I heard from you and spoke to another member too, I knew it wasnt going to happen so lodged the paypal claim. Stuff him, he was obviously seeing who got the better price and just trying to pull the wool over everyone ele's eyes!!

His id on ebay and here is downundercards, do not deal with him, he's dodgy as......

He's a snake....

Thanks for all the info guys and aussiemjfreak thankyou for the pms mate, that really did help to figure out that this guy is just a little kid playing games, he even offered me the boxes in 2 weeks, HE WANTS ME TO WAIT LONGER THE MORON:mad: :v:

This seller wants to drag this along for as long as he can, i want my refund asap and i think going with paypal might take more then 1 week i dont know, i'm new to ebay

My first and only ever paypal claim out of hundreds and hundreds of transactions, where I never received my goods took me from memory 4 weeks to get the cash back for the 1st item and a further 2-3 weeks to get the cash back for the other item, both from the same seller! And that was after supplying paypal with everything that they asked of me, maybe the seller can drag it on through paypal, I don't know because I have never had a claim against me when selling...

Thanks for the heads up too, almost bid on some boxes from downundercards

Good Luck anyway Auscards and aussiemjfreak :v: Be patient...

Back
Top Bottom