Help needed

Davebvd

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Dave
Hi guys. Just need a little advice. I have about 250 nba/nbl cards from the 90's once belonging to my brother.
How should i sell them? As one big lot, by team or by brand? Its a big mix of fleer, skybox, upperdeck, topps and futera.
Any suggestions?

Pics would prob help here. Can u upload?

If they are base cards from the 90s (most popular era for cards) theyd be worth less than 1c each due to mass production.

Lets see pics and we can guide values from there

20 Topps

BB Topps A.JPG

BB Topps B.JPG

Sorry to tell you. It'd cost more in postage than all these cards combined.

The poor condition aside, the 90s well mass-produced. With the accessibility of things like eBay now, made this very apparent, and all cards from this era are basically worthless.

Sorry.

there not totally worthless.i sold 40,000 for 40 dollars.i still have a few complete sets from the 90,s,but it,s true ,the cards from the 90,s are not worth the paper they were printed on.

I'm just going to throw them on Gumtree cheap and see if anyone wants to take them off my hands

there not totally worthless.i sold 40,000 for 40 dollars.i still have a few complete sets from the 90,s,but it,s true ,the cards from the 90,s are not worth the paper they were printed on.
OP has 250 cards. At your rate of 0.1c a card, it's worth 25 cents (if someone would even pay 25 cents).

Back
Top Bottom