UFC HELP needed with UFC Card

cscully2310

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Clayton
Hi All as the title suggests i need help with a UFC card i pulled, i have been collecting UFC cards for a while but have never come across a 1 of 1 mat stock card which I pulled from 2013 UFC knockout. These cards are made from a replica mat floor so the card looks and feels like a UFC mat floor. The cards are quite rare and i have struggled to see any on ebay just wondering if anyone knows its rough value or if it is indeed valuable. The card is of Jim Miller and i have attached a picture but it is very hard to take a picture of and the scan does not do it justice as it looks amazing in hand. Any help would be greatly appreciated thanks

JM11.jpg

I just did a search of completed listings in ebay.com and there are a few examples of propper 1/1 base cards like this on there. Like here.

It does depend on the fighter and the way the UFC cards market is going you would be lucky to get $50 for it. But you never know what could happen in an auction. The RC 1/1's seem to have the best value.

Saying that it is a great feeling pulling the 1/1 from the pack and they do look good!

Yeah sorry to say but I would be suprised if anyone would even pay 50 for it. Even when UFC prices were sky high Jim Miller cards never got much love. And with the way the market is now...yeah.
I think you'd be better off holding into it bit of a memento of a great pull. They are Definately cool cards these 1/1s. I had one from the '10 KO series.

Back
Top Bottom