OzCardTrader
Real Name
Chris
eBay User
pelican_pete05
COMC User
cbell206
Hi All,

Been out of NRL collecting for a number of years now but recently found this Ben Ikin 2000 All Star Signature card numbered #002 i had, which i will be looking at selling in the near future. Just wanted to check if being #002 still makes it more valuable than the higher serial numbers as it was when i was an active collector or if that is no longer a thing? Any help/advice on what the going current market value is much appreciated. Only other one for sale i could find was on ebay for $130 BIN.

20210905_131857_HDR.jpg
20210905_131912_HDR.jpg

I have a no 253 and paid $80.00 for mine.With yours being no 2 who knows.I think there might be a couple of Broncos collectors on here that might be willing to pay more than the $130.00 thats been asked on eBay.It is a great set once put together. Hope you can find someone interested in your card.

I have a no 253 and paid $80.00 for mine.With yours being no 2 who knows.I think there might be a couple of Broncos collectors on here that might be willing to pay more than the $130.00 thats been asked on eBay.It is a great set once put together. Hope you can find someone interested in your card.
Thanks for the info. It certainly is a nice set, i used to own a full master set minus the folder before selling up around 2014. Kept this card as it was my first auto which i was lucky enough to get in a random pack around release, also a bronco fan.

Back
Top Bottom