*HELP* Anyone going to the US soon???

Wheeldude

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Ping
eBay User
wheeldude_888
Saw these on eBay, pretty uncommon type of pocket pages, I know you can't get them from CardZone. Thought they'd be cool for my promo cards.

On sale now on at $3.49 for 10 down from $4.99 for 10 with $1.99 postage plus $0.99 for each additional lot of 10.

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200517328456&ssPageName=ADME:X:AAQ:AU:1123

Considering getting 50 which should set me back $23.40.

Sale ends in around 5 hours...

So yeah, good deal or bad deal? Anywhere I can get them cheaper?

I wanted to find some at Sandown a few weeks ago but couldn't make it there...

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers

Ping

Ping, I have about 20 Brand new ones you can have for free!!!

PM me your address :)

Regards
Justin

Thanks Justin you're a legend, that's very kind of you.

Your better off buying the 9 pocket pages mate.

Yeah I've got heaps of them too but I just thought they'd be cool for the promo card sets since there are usually only 4 per set so one set per page.

Thanks Justin you're a legend, that's very kind of you.

Yeah I've got heaps of them too but I just thought they'd be cool for the promo card sets since there are usually only 4 per set so one set per page.

No problem mate!!!

So I got a few BCW equivalents from Justin and I totally love them and they're really good for the promo cards.

Looking for more now since I have heaps more promo sets. Will probably stick to BCW just to keep it consistant. I know they're inferior to Ultra-Pro but they're only for promo cards so a cheaper option will do for me.

Anyone know where I can get more or anyone here selling?

Cool idea man. I'd do the same but I keep everything in toploaders/teambags.

Hey mate I'm headed over in 2 weeks

Hey Daniel, thanks for the offer mate. Only need a pack of 50 BCW 4 Pocket Mini Album Pages. Just a little thing so won't take up too much of your bag limit but don't go out of your way to help me though. I'll see how things go with Sharon (obriensh) first.

Member obriensh sells them Ping. Send her a pm mate. She will hook you up.

Thanks Owen, just sent her one.

Back
Top Bottom