Hello!!!

gday mate welcome good to see another WA person in here what are you collecting?
Hey mate!

I collect NBA cards. Been collecting since the mid 90s. I stopped for a few years but this is one hobby that i really wanna do til i get old. Hehehe. I used to be a baller myself. Nothing big, just social. Big basketball (NBA) geek. :) How about you? What & who do you collect?

hey mate same was a baller until I got short and fat and had a ACL lol, I collect David Robinson but I buy and trade for anything that catches my eye lately

hey mate same was a baller until I got short and fat and had a ACL lol, I collect David Robinson but I buy and trade for anything that catches my eye lately

Well, pretty have the same story. A twisted knee degraded my playing days. Due to my weight, my patella got thin and my knee will shake involuntarily while playing ball without contact. Imagine that! Lol.
Mainly, i collect MJ, Kobe and Lebron. I also collect Jordan Clarkson coz he has Filipino blood. I was born and raised as a Filipino then migrated here in Perth.

Back
Top Bottom