Hello to everyone

postgsl

Send me your Exums
Real Name
Garth
eBay User
postgsl
Hello everyone

My name is Garth and I have received two invites to join this site over the past few months through my ebay auctions to join this site so thought it time I did. You can view my ebay auctions at postgsl.

I was born in SA and currently live in NSW.

I am a keen AFL supporter and actually follow two teams, The Adelaide Crows because of where I was born and the Sydney Swans because of where I live. Nothing like going to a live AFL game. I hate it when those two teams play each other, no matter who I chose to support the other one wins!!

As for basketball have tended to follow the NBL more than the NBA. Used to have a season ticket to the Adelaide 36'ers games before moving to NSW over 10 years ago.

Could never bring myself to support the Sydney Kings...sorry all you Sydney Kings fans

My favourite basketball player was Mark Davis of the Adelaide 36'ers followed by Brett Maher. My wife and myself used to go watch them both play in the SA State League

If you are wondering what the sl stands for, that's my wife Sharon.

Well that's enough from me time to check out what else is happening on this great site.

Party on Garth! sorry dude, had to get that one in before everyone else haha :D

welcome to the ozcards family, have fun, its a top place. You like the crows and the 36ers so your automatically a legend in my book!

peace out,

JZA

welcome to the boards garth
im sure you will have a great time here, hope to make a trade with you some time :)

Thanks for the welcome everyone. Hopefully i should be able to do some sales/trades with one and all in the future.

Thanks justdabestcards, have actually got a fairly large collection of NBL and have got all the cards that I want. Had a look at the site on the weekend and liked what I saw so decided to join.

G'day there mate,Welcome to the forum.Hope ya have a great time.

Back
Top Bottom